chapter 3

Ur_girl.Eve

Caption: I got my hair done by the best _

Caption: I got my hair done by the best _.melzz
80k likes

Ddosama: nahh you actually look good, mh

↪️ thank uu, big bro

Notti osama: My twin rs
↪️ my twinnn

Sugarhill ddot: ma you lookin fine rn
↪️ u got me blushin' n shit

Melzz: u know I got you right
Liked by creator

User45286541: u mad pretty

Ddot lover: Why is she trying to take my man?

That last comment was crazy not the username being ddot Lover cause back off he mine (he just don't know it yet.)

I walked to the deli, and these random ass girls came up to me. " Hey you, Evelyn notti's twin sister, right?" " Why you askin?" I asked her cause why she asked questions.

"Can you put me and my girl on with your big brother and your twin." The second girl asked me. Why tf would I put 2 ugly ass girls on with my brothers? hold on? Why would I put anybody on with my brothers? That's not it. Plus, my two homegirls got that shit.
" Nah, I can't they taken by two beautiful girls" I told them I mean eve flirts with notti and mia flirts with dd they told me they like them and I respect that at least ik they won't break my brothers hearts.

" damn can you put me on with ddot then? The other girl asked me. Bitch what do I look like? He mine you can't have him.
" nahh I can't either he taken too."
" is you lyin to us or some shit bc they all not taken?" they ask me with a mug on they face. " bitch why tf would I lie? I got no reason to lie for now fuck outta here with that bullshit bro" I walked away after that I wasn't in the mood for that shit. I got home, went to my room and layed down, and went on tiktok. Those two girls from earlier were on live I clicked on it to see what they was about and all they did was talk shit about me like they only wanted my brother bc they got hella money from being drill rappers. " Nah, notti's and dd's sister is not it bro like wtf we asked if she could put us on with her brothers and they friend ddot and she lied saying they was taken like bitch you want ddot for yourself bffr" the first girl said on live. Bitch please even if I tried to put you on they wouldn't want your stank ass pussy.

Nottiosama has joined the live
Ddosama has joined the live
Sugarhill ddot has joined the live

The 3 boys joined, and i started laughing bc I know they are not about to let them talk shit about me.

"Nah rs she is fucking ugly bro. The way she did her hair got me fucked up cause who tf did that. Made her lookin rough as hell." The second girl said.

Nottiosama: if you don't stop talkin about my sister ima boom you wrd 2

Sugarhill ddot: if you keep talkin like that ima find you

User 5694738: damn they on their ass😭

Nottis wife: they don't play when it comes to eve

Ddosama: watch when we see you it's up me ddot and notti don't usually fight girls bit when it comes to my sister I'll beat the sjit outta you females or not. Idgaf.

I laughed at their comments. I knew they would stick up for me dead ass bro

" oh shit ddot, dd, and notti are on here they heard all of that. They are going to tell her then she is going to beat our ass."

" NAH SHE IS ON HERE WE GOTTA END THE LI-" the live ended they know what's up

A/N
Hey guys hoped you liked it I kinda added some drama a little but I will add more later on. I'm open for any suggestions. ☺️ later ima go to bed now school stressing me out fr