chapter 10

Evelyn's pov

Dd, notti, ddot, and I were on our way to this warehouse for one of bubas videos.
He said he wanted to do a smash or pass video, so we were on our way there. It's still hard for me to talk, but it's not too hard where I would cry.

" yo we here," notti snapped me outta my thoughts. " You were the only ones we were waiting on. Hurry up and get in your lines," he told us. I went into the girls' line, and they went into the boys' line. I saw Eva and Mia, so I headed to stand by them. "Heyy bestie, we haven't seen you in a while," Eva said, hugging me. " You saw me yesterday,"  I said, laughing at her dramatic ass. "Too long," Mia said.

" yo its buba 100x, and we back with another video with the sugarhill hoodlums. You all are going to get a chance at a girllllfriennnddd. And we have all of the beautiful women here with us today." Buba said, yelling half of the time. " Who is going first on the girls' side? Uhh, Eva, you can go first, " buba said, giving her the mic.

" wassup, it's Eva follow my Instagram and tiktok at darealevaa. Ima start ova here." She said, walking up to the first guy. She went through half of them getting to notti. " ima smash fs. Im dead ass. Ima smash, " Eva said, making notti smirk. Eva went to dd. " Nah, I can't do that." Eva started. "Why not?" buba said, trying to start shit. " Because one this my heart, he like a brotha to me and Two I'm jackin his brother nigga so pass respectfully" Eva said walking to ddot " same wit him" she said going to the last person. Then, she  gave buba the mic.

"Who next, ima pick a boy, jayden you next," buba said, handing him the mic. I have no idea who this nigga is. " it's that jayden nigga follow my Instagram at jaydenraps gangsta." He went to the first girl passing her then went down till he got to me " you real pretty rs can I get a 360?" He asked. I rolled my eyes as he took my hand, spinning me. " gyatt damn yo ass lookin fat in those jeans," he said smirking. " Nah, chill Ion, know you like that, and my brothers are here," I said, trying to get him to say smash, then move on.

 " Nah, chill Ion, know you like that, and my brothers are here," I said, trying to get him to say smash, then move on

( her outfit)
" I dont care, but I'll chill. I'm definitely smashing." He said, smiling. " You controlling that all the way?" Buba asked him. " Hell yea," he said. " hell no move on nigga" I said making him mug but move on while people laughed. He finished then handed some girl the mic. " ima start here," he said, starting with the guy nest to ddot she smashed him and then went to ddot. " yo im smashing you. You're damn you fine, " she said, trying to touch his braided hair.  It made me mad, seeing her trying to flirt with my man, who didn't know he was my man yet. " ooh girl, she after yo man," Mia said.

"He not my man yet," I said. "Yet?" Eva said, smiling. I nodded my head, paying attention to ddot and the girl.  He moved her hand. " he mine none of these girls can touch him," she said. " Nah, I'm not yours. I don't want you to move on." He said, backing up. " ok, I'll let you believe that," she said, walking to dd, smashing him and notti, then moving down the line. It was now dds turn and i didn't want to be in line for this but buba said in the beginning once your in the line don't get out unless I tell you too which is dumb as fuck.

" it's that dd osama nigga." He said while walking up to the first girl. " Can I get a 360?" He asked her. She turned around and started shaking ass. " ima smash." He went to every girl before me, then went right past me. " yo why you ain't go to her?" The other girl next to mia asked him. " Because that's my blood sister and that fucking weird gangsta." He said to her making her nod. Mia was next to me. " You already know, ima smash you. That's not even a question, but can I still get a 360?" He asked her. He grabbed her hand, and she spun around for him, making him look at her ass.

He went down the line, and one more person went before my turn. " Follow me at Ur_girl.Eve on tiktok and Instagram fuck is you talkin bout. Ima go here first." I said, going to the first boy. Basically, I passed every boy up to notti, then I went right past notti and dd not saying shit. I got to ddot. " You already know the vibes, ima obviously smash you." I said, smiling at him. " Why is he the only one you smashing?" buba said. " he knows, and he gon continue to be the only one that knows why." I said while grabbing his face and looking into his eyes. I swear i fold every time we make eye contact. I went  to the last person passing him.

It's nottis turn he passed everyone except Eva. ( I'm trying to speed through the  process a little) The girl that had said ddot was hers only which to come to it her name is Cora kept giving me weird ass looks while I ignored it. This guy went, and he smashed me, and I told him to move on. I'm not that person to entertain someone trying to get at me while I'm into or talking to someone else that's disrespectful to the person I'm talking to.

Its ddots turn, and he went to me only not going to anyone else. " ima be real right now. I don't want none of the smooches, I only want this girl right here. She already knows, ima smashing the rest of these girls can suck my dick disrespectfully except Mia and Eva bc they my hearts and my brothers got that." He said with his arm around me I was blushing mad hard.

" yo holon pause because didn't I just say that he was mine and no girl could touch him?" Cora said, coming up to us. " Yea, you did, but didn't he say he didn't want you?" I said to her, making her get more mad but I don't care. " Nah cause you got me fucked up get your hands offa my man and why you go to her instead of me." Cora said starting to yell. I wanted to yell back, but I couldn't. I could only talk, which was whispers the whole video. I barely talked above a whisper this whole time, but I was grateful that no one really cared.

" Back tf up I don't want you I never did so get offa her dick and walk away my hands bisexual they hit boys and girl." He said, making her look at me. " When I catch you outside, just know it's up. Plus, she can't even talk when she does it's a whisper. Why would you want that." Cora said now that made me mad, and I wanted to deck her in her shit.

I can fight but the only reason I couldn't last time was bc they were like 5 niggas jumping me so that don't count. " nahh now you got us fucked up don't come for our friend because her nigga don't want you." Eva said defending me because I whisper half of the time. She scoffed before walking off.

" Anyways, ddot you only jackin her" buba asks. " Hell yea look at these other bitches." He said I then dropped my smile I hated when he called females bitches. I hit him. " My bad, ma I ment females," he said. " ok, we got one more person, which is mia," buba said, handing her the mic. " Follow me at theonly_mia  and just know you niggas will never have a chance wit me unless you him" Mia said. " Who's him?" Buba asked curiously " none of yo business nigga" Mia said pushing him outta the way. " pass, pass, pass," Mia said, going down the line. The only one she smashed was you should know.

"That's the end of the video. Make sure you like and subscribe for another video with these sugarhill hoodlums. Bye, " buba said, ending the video.

We all left and went to drop ddot of at his place. "Holon Eve, walk with me for a second," ddot said, leaving the car.

" Did you mean what you said during the video?" he asked me with hope in his eyes. " yea of course I wouldn't lie like that. Did you?" I asked him. " You already know, ma," he started. " I just wanna ask if you wanted to go on a date with me on Friday. I've been feeling you for a while, but I just didn't know how to say since you are my best friends sister." I started smiling  a lot. " yea I would love to. I've been feeling you for the longest but I always thought you would see me as a little sister but I gotta go ill see you later" I said kissing him on the lips then running to the car.

" yo what was that about?" notti asked. " Nothing," I said, smiling.

A/n💖

There are a lot of ddot and Evelyn moments in here, and they are going on they first date, so I hope you liked it.  There might me alot of mistakes  but I tried to fix some of them