chapter 16

Evelyn was at the studio working on her next song. She had no idea what song she was gonna do, but she was trying to come up with ideas. ddot called her, and obviously, she answered. "Hey Mama, what are you doing right now?" He asked her. "Trying to make a new song, but I got nothing, so ima stop for right now,"she explained, closing her notebook.

"Come to my house, and we can hang out. It hasn't just been us in a minute."He said, watching her every move. Evelyn finally looked into the camera and saw that ddot was shirtless, and it made her feel some type of way. "Why are you looking at me like that, mami?"ddot asked, smirking, knowing the exact reason why she was looking at him like that. "Boy bye, ima see you there, I love you, papi," she said, kissing the phone.

" I love you too, mami, be safe. I'm not playing, " He said, being so dead ass. "Kiss the phone backk" Evelyn said. Ddot mugged her. "No, that shit is gay asf," ddot said, rolling up. " please papi" Evelyn whined. He kissed his teeth before kissing the phone and then hanging up.

--------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn called ddot, letting him know she's outside. He opened the door, allowing her to jump on him like she always does whenever she sees him. He caught her by her thighs while her hands and legs were wrapped around him.

" I missed you," she said, kissing him three times on the lips. Of course, he kissed back. The last kiss being longer than the other two.

"Mama can you do my hair it's fucked up?" He asked her carrying her to his room. "Yea, let me get the stuff. Did you already wash it or not?" She said, going into his bathroom connected to his room. "Yea, I just got out of the shower before you got here," He replied, turning on his led light to purple since she loves that color.

She got started, and about an hour later, she was done. She lifted his head up, looking into his eyes upside down, giving him kisses. "I'm done, pa," she said, cleaning up.

She took his hand, dragging him to his mirror so they could take pictures for both of their Instagram stories.

Evee2tact posted on her story 23 mins ago.

.

Sugarhillddot Liked your story

Ddosama liked your story

Nottiosama liked your story

Cora replied to your story

Sugarhillddot posted on his story 25 mins ago