2 years ago

Flashback:
It was culturals in our college. Celebrities and social media influencers were invited to our college. I'm a girl who doesn't have any craze for these celebrities or famous people.
There are just normal human beings like us.
Why should we treat them like God?
Many celebrities including Iniya, Jayam Ravi, Ashok Selvan visited our college. Dhruv Vikram along with Banita Sandhu were also invited to promote their new film, Aditya Varma.

I have already seen the trailer and it was completely baseless. Such a crap movie filled with toxic masculinity and manipulation. I hated the trailer and I decided that I won't be watching that film as well.

When everyone was busy enjoying inside the auditorium, I was sitting next to the library making notes for my upcoming exams.

I have very few friends in my class. No one bothered to check upon me and I was minding my own business.
Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, Sanam? Inga enna panra? Vaa d Dhruv Vikram vararam. Avara parka auditorium ku polam."

It was Krithika.

"Avan vandha ennaku enna? Ennaku en studies tha mukiyam. Nee vena po, naan varala.", I said and continued taking notes for exams.

"Unnalam thiruthave mudiyadhu.", she said and walked off.

Suddenly, there was a commotion in front of the Library. I was confused at first. Then, I saw NCC candidates protecting Dhruv Vikram as he was busy talking over his phone.
Girls were throwing themselves on him and he paid no heed to them.

No doubt he looked handsome.

Suddenly, his gaze turned towards the place I was sitting. He scanned throughout the place. I was the only person who was sitting there and writing notes.

 I was the only person who was sitting there and writing notes

He glanced at me for a few seconds. I ignored him and continued taking notes.

After a few minutes, he left that place and there was complete silence. After taking notes, I was using my phone since I was completely bored.

Suddenly, someone approached me.

"Hey, what's your name?"

She was some NCC candidate.

"Sanam", I said hesitantly.

"Which Department and which year?"

"III Year Psychology department. Is everything ok?"

"Yes, can you come with me for a while?", She asked.

I nodded and followed her taking my backpack along with me.

She took me to the car parking area of our college where only VIP vehicles are parked, usually.

"Sit inside this car.", She said.

"But, why? Is everything alright?", I asked.

"Yes, yes. Please, sit inside.", She said.

I hesitantly sat inside the car. I sat inside the car just because an NCC candidate from our college told me to. If it was someone else I would have been suspicious about their intentions.