Happy or Sad

Sanam's POV:

I was heartbroken after hearing the news of his suicide attempt. Tears rolled down my cheeks thinking about him.

All this happened because of me. I should fix this.

I was interrupted by Aadhil.

"Sanam, what happened? Why are you crying?", he rushed towards me and sat in front of me.

He wiped my tears and caressed my cheeks.

"Is it hurting?", he asked shifting his gaze to my wound.

"No", I said and showed him, the news.

He became shocked reading the news.

"Adhil, I'm feeling guilty. He committed suicide because of me.", I said.

I wanted to see him. But, if I tell that to Adhil, he'll misunderstand me.

He placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it.

"We'll visit him at the Hospital. Which hospital is he in?", he asked.

I didn't expect such kind of reply from him.

"App.. Apollo hospital.", I said.

"Ok, it's 9 am, now. Let's leave. Are you ok with it? Please, hide your cut.", he said.

"Why?", I asked.

"After gaining consciousness, if he sees your cut and gets to know about your suicide, he'll panic. After all, he loves you, right? So, please.", he said.

Is he really Adhil? Is he really that guy who accused me of cheating, yesterday?

"Come, let's leave.", he said and dragged me, outside.

"Where are you taking her? To push her from the terrace?", Zafar Bhai asked him.

"Zafar, don't...", Junaid Bhai said.

"It's ok, Junaid Bhai. It's my fault. I understand. Zafar, trust me, I'll protect your sister and be a good husband. I'm just taking her out. We'll be back within a few hours."

"But, at this hour? It's 5 in the morning. I don't think you should take her out, now.", Zafar Bhai said.

"Trust...", before he could complete, Junaid Bhai interrupted, "Zafar, let it be. Aadhil, you can take her out. She's your wife. You may leave.", he said.

We both left to the hospital.

Time Skip,

I stood infront of the hospital. I seriously don't have the courage to see in that condition and what hurts is, he is in this state because of me.

Aadhil who was walking infront of me, turned back and looked at me. He raised his eyebrows looking at me.

I nodded, no.

He came towards me.

"What happened?", he asked.

"I can't do this. I'm feeling guilty because I'm the reason behind all this.", I said.

He held my hand, tightly and made me look into his eyes.

"I'm there with you. Come let's go.", he dragged me inside.

We went inside the hospital and enquired about him.

"We are here to see Dhruv Vikram."

"Who are you to him?"

"I'm his friend.", Adhil said and I widened my eyes.

"Sorry, sir. He's in the VIP ward and we cannot let anyone see him, soon."

"Please, ma'am. Try to understand. He's my best friend and I want to see him."

"Ok, fine. Let someone from the patient's side, come and confirm that you're his friend and I'll let you in.", she said and we both were in shock.

She dialled a number and started sya saying something in kannada. What will we say if someone whom Dhruv knows comes and reveal our identities.

After sometime, Dhruv's father, Vikram came walking. He was looking exhausted and it was evident that he had cried for a longer time. I felt bad seeing him.

"Yaaru neenga?", he asked.
(Who are you?)

"Uncle, I'm Dhruv's friend, we both were friends when we were in Chennai. I got to know about the accident and that's why I came to see him."

"Oh, but I haven't seen you before."

"No, uncle. Actually, I discontinued college and came to Bangalore that's why you wouldn't have known me.", he bluffed.

"Ok, go and see him. He's inside.", he said.

"Is he fine, uncle?", he asked and I gripped Adhil's hand, tightly.

Allah, he should be fine.please, I was praying.

"He is out of danger but doctors have asked us to wait to know about his condition.", he said and he started crying.
Aadhil hugged him and consoled him.

Later, we both were escorted into the VIP ward and there I saw a lady, sitting and crying infront of a room. As soon as she saw Vikram, she came running towards him.

"Yennaga, doctor ungala ketanga. Namma paiyana pathi yedho pesanumam.", she said.
(Hubby, doctor asked for you. She wanted to discuss something about our son.)

"Dhruv's parents?", a voice interrupted and it was the doctor.

"Doctor, how is my son? Is he alright?"

"He is out of danger and his wound has been properly bandaided. The problem is since he had slit his wrist and had driven the car, he has sustained few injuries. Due to the car accident, we are sorry to inform you that he had a traumatic brain injury which has led to memory loss.", she finished.

Loud cry of his mother was echoing the ward while his father was consoling his mother.

"We'll get to know more about his memory loss only after he wakes up.", she said and left the place.

Hi guys, after so many months I'm updating.

I hope you liked it. Please support the story guys then only I'll be able to update regularly. I cannot abandon this story since I'm in love with this teope and excited to know my readers reactions.

I hope you'll understand and help me.

Thanks