Dhruv's POV

I was astonished after reading her diary. I turned the page curiously to read more. Unfortunately, the pages were empty.

Oh yeah, today is May 30th. But, why hasn't she written anything on May 29th?

I was in a dilemma. Does she like me? She was right, the musical video which I made is for her, for my Sanam.

Why did she blush when she dislikes me? Why is she denying to accept her feelings for me?

And, one thing which bothered me is Junaid's behaviour towards my darling.

How can he accuse her of having an affair with me? She's my wife, idiot.

Anyway, I can't help but like him for saying that we both have great chemistry. I appreciate him for saying those words.

He's hurting my darling a lot. She's expecting him to show some love towards her as a brother. Adhu panna mudiyadha andha Junaid ala. Rombo tha panran.

If I would have had a brother, nera avana kutitu poi Sanam munnadi niruthi irupen. Ennaku akka thana irukanga. Sanam ku Anna na rombo pudikumnu theriyama pochu.

I caressed my hair and started blushing.

If I'm not wrong, the tall guy whom I saw at her house is Zafar. Zafar is my Machan, he's protective of my darling, Sanam.

Zafar Machan, seekiram namma oru meeting huh poduvom.

My smile faded when I remembered something.

Oh, yeah, her hand... She burnt her hand, accidentally.

How come I never noticed it, when I tucked into the bed?

I grabbed my phone and dialled her number.

"Pick up, Sanam."

I turned my head and looked at the clock. It was 10 am.

"Endhirichu irupa la? Nethu namma vera avala kasta paduthitom. Seri, thoongatum. Oru 1 ka call panalam marubadiyum."

I was completely exhausted. I thought of taking a nap.

"Seri, konja neram thoonguvom."

Few hours later,

Dhruv woke up and gazed at the wall clock.

"Acho, ennadhu idhu 5pm ayiduchu."

I yawned and that's when I thought about Sanam.
"Avaluku phone pannuvom."

She isn't picking my call. Just then, I noticed that the recorded voice was in Tamil.

"Neengal azhaitha nabar tharpozhudhu ungal azhaipai erka mudiyadhadhal siridhu neram kazhitu muyarchi seiyavum."

Apo na is she in chennai? Because, if she was in Bangalore, the recorded voice would be in Kannada.

How can she leave to Chennai? Kai vera epdi irukunu therila. I texted her.

Few hours later, she sent me a message.

"Dhruv, please there's some emergency at my house. Don't call me. I have forgotten everything which happened yesterday. Please, have patience till I return back."

I thought of not disturbing her.

2 weeks later,

I have been trying to call Sanam and she's not even responding to my texts. I'm feeling restless. I was yearning to meet her, once.

Finally, when I called her today, the recorded voice was in Kannada.

"Epdiyo, Bangalore vandhuta pola. Avala poi parthuralam."