Diary Entries- 2

The target hasn't been reached yet. Still, I'm uploading because it's New year's Eve. Please support my story and vote for the chapters.

April 15th,

I was completely exhausted as it was the month of Ramadan and my exams were going on during that month. I was keeping fast. I was waiting for the bus. It was around 3:30 pm. I have been waiting for the past one hour for the bus. I shouldn't say this but I was feeling thirsty. Just then, a car stopped in front of the bus stop. I knew who it was. Obviously, it must be Dhruv and yeah, it was him.

He approached me and again started forcing me to sit inside the car

He approached me and again started forcing me to sit inside the car. I just told him to not disturb me as I'm fasting and not in a mood to argue with him. He insisted that I sit inside the car but I never listened. He forcefully made me sit inside the car and started it. I was feeling very uncomfortable. Then, he stopped the car in front of a supermarket and told me to wait inside the car. After some time, he came out of the supermarket with a huge bag. He sat inside the car and handed over the bag to me. I was annoyed cause I don't like when he gifts me something.
First chocolates and bouquet and now, this. I peeped inside the bag and was surprised to see a box of dates and two roo-hafza bootles inside. I looked at him and asked him why did he bring me these to which he replied,

"You're fasting and Muslims consider Ramadan month as a holy month. I know that Muslims eat dates and Roo-Hafza to break their fast, that's why I got this for you. Eat these while breaking your fast."

I was dumbfounded

I was dumbfounded. Seriously, he bought me dates as soon as I told him that I'm fasting. His next words made me astonished.

"And, one more thing, I'll not disturb you till Ramadan month gets over. Remember me in your duas and pray for me. Rethink my love and give me an answer soon on the day of Eid."

I reached home safely and handed over the stuff to Maasi.

"Arey, beta. I was about to tell Junaid to get dates and Roo-Hafza for Iftar. But, you got it. I appreciate you, my child.", Maasi kissed my forehead.

I was thinking about Dhruv. What is he? Is he really a nice person? Is he green flag? Does he love me or it's just a mere attraction?

May 19th,

It's been 25 days since I'm enjoying nys semester. I didn't step out of the house after my last exam. I'm inside the house, enjoying solitude. I read books and write whenever I feel like. Today, I felt very anxious because today was my semester results. I anxiously entered into the website and checked the result. I scored 92% and I was extremely happy. I rushed out of my room and searched for Zakhiya Maasi. As soon as I told her about the results, she hugged me and congratulated me. I entered Zafar Bhai's room and informed him about my results. He was happy and asked me to give me a treat. I playfully pulled his hair and barged out of his room.

I was hesitant before entering into Junaid bhai's room. Should I tell him or not? I was so angry at him for accusing me of having an affair with Dhruv when he knows nothing but a half-baked story. But, still my soft corner told me to share my happiness with him.

I thought of waiting for hima t the dining table and share this happy news while he's having food. After an hour, he came out of the room and we all sat together to have lunch. I made sure to sit next to him so that I can talk to him about my results.

He was eating peacefully with a neutral expression.
His expression changed when I called him.
"Bhai
I have secured 92% in my semester exams."

He looked at my face and continued eating, again. My smile dropped as soon as I saw him do that.

"Arey, beta. Aur khana Khao na.", Zakhiya Maasi told me.

"Nahi, maasi. Mera hogaya.", I left the dining table without finishing my food. I was in mood out. I washed my hands and when I was about to leave the kitchen I saw Junaid Bhai standing behind me.

"Waise, chaalak ho tum. I thought you would fail in your semester exams cause you're more focused on your love life than your studies. Lekin tum toh topper nikhli. Kudos to you for balancing your studies with your love affair."

"Stop saying that I'm having an affair, ok? Do you even know what the truth is? Stop hurting

"Stop saying that I'm having an affair, ok? Do you even know what the truth is? Stop hurting..."

Before I could finish, he washed his hands and left the kitchen without even listening to me.

I was completely lost and broken. His words hurt me again and again. After all, I considered him as my own brother.

"Oye, psychologist, kaha ko gayi ho?"

It was Zafar Bhai.

"Kuch nahi, bas sar dard kar Raha hai

"Kuch nahi, bas sar dard kar Raha hai."

"Kya? Should I get you a tablet? Go and take rest."

I said ok and left the kitchen. Junaid's words were disturbing me a lot. What was my fault? I'm completely innocent.

I finally decided to distance myself from Junaid. He's nobody to me. I'm fed up with his arrogance. I'm not gonna show any kindness or love towards him. It's over from today.

Next chapter has a twist which will blow your mind. Do wait for the next chapter.

Kindly answer to these questions if not I won't be updating.

What do you think about Junaid?
Will Sanam reciprocate her love for Dhruv?

The next chapter will be uploaded after the target has been attained.

Target: 10 likes and 5 comments