Diary Entries

January 1st, 2023

Dear Diary,

    I'm starting the first day of the year in Bangalore. Hope all the miseries I'm facing end and let my life become colourful like before. Today, I cooked food and Zafar Bhai and Maasi liked my food. Junaid Bhai, as usual didn't even utter a word. He just sat along with us, finished his food and left.

January 10th,

Dear Diary,

   I was extremely happy from the past 10 days because Dhruv stopped following or texting me. I thought he forgot about me and felt relieved. But, today, he put an end to all my happiness. When I was leaving the college, I noticed that he was waiting for me near the college. I told him to leave but he never listened. I hated the way he was forcing me to travel with me. I somehow turned his offer down and took a bus to reach my home.

February 25th,

Dear Diary,

Dhruv is torturing me like anything. From past 1 month, this is the routine. I'm fed up of this life. He isn't letting me live in peace. I can't even share my problems with anyone here. Zafar Bhai will definitely hit him for bothering me. I shifted to Bangalore only to complete my Masters here, in Bangalore. My parents are still living in Chennai. If I let my parents know about Dhruv, they definitely tell me to come back to Chennai and stop me from pursuing the degree. I'm living as a guest at Maasi's house. Even though, Maasi treats me like her own daughter, I can't be inviting troubles inside their house. I'm scared for Dhruv. I thought he'll forget me and move on with other girls. That's common among celebrities. They move on too quickly. But, I was wrong. When I shifted to Bangalore, I thought he won't be able to find me anymore. I was wrong here, too. He somehow found my Maasi's address and started following me in Bangalore, as well.

March 18th,

Dear Diary,

    I'm in a dilemma. Dhruv is crazy about me. I'm not sure whether he loves me or not. Should I say yes to him? He'll take care of me, right? What if he cheats on me? After all, he's a celebrity.
Even if I accept his love, what about the age difference? He's 28 and I'm 20. Will it work out? He's a 90s kid and I'm a 2k kid. What if he hits me? What if he becomes abusive just like he was in Aditya Varma? I'm not sure. Should I tell Zafar Bhai?

March 19th,

Dear Diary,

    I messed up, today. Junaid Bhai saw me with Dhruv, today. Dhruv was forcing me to accept his love while holding my wrist near my college. I was struggling to get out of his grip. That's when Junaid Bhai saw us and misunderstood everything. Since he doesn't talk much, he just left that place without even uttering a word.

 Since he doesn't talk much, he just left that place without even uttering a word

I reached home and escaped from Dhruv's wrath. I hesitantly entered into the house thinking Junaid Bhai would have told Maasi about everything. To my surprise, the house was silent as everyday. I entered into my room and got refreshed. I was feeling guilty. What if Junaid Bhai thinks that Dhruv is my boyfriend? What will he think about me? He'll think that I'm in Bangalore to make a boyfriend and not to study. I wanted to clarify that Dhruv is nobody to me to Junaid Bhai. If it was Zafar in the place of Junaid, it would have been different. He himself would have asked me everything about Dhruv the moment he saw Dhruv with me. But, Junaid Bhai is different. He doesn't care much about anyone since he's an introvert, basically.

I gathered all my courage and stood in front of his room. I knocked on Junaid bhai's room. After few seconds, he opened the door. As soon as he saw me, he raised his eyebrows asking me what happened?

"Actually, I...no...Whatever you saw today in college is completely baseless. Actually, he's Dhruv Vikram. He was asking me to..."

His face was stern and suddenly he gestured me to stop.

"That's ok. BTW, I didn't ask you anything."

"No, let me explain.", I said.

"I don't need any explanation. You hangout with whoever you want. Hang out with boys, party hard and how does that even bother me? You are just a paying guest in this house and I don't wanna interfere into my guest's life. I'm sorry for ruining your plan, today. You might have had plans with your Vikram. Just because I saw you with him, you had to cancel your plans and rush home back, soon. Don't worry I didn't tell anything about your affair to Maasi and I will never do that.
Btw, I was wondering inspite of having so many good colleges in chennai, why you chose Bangalore. I got an answer for that question, today. In order to enjoy with your boyfriend without getting caught by your parents you chose Bangalore. You're quite witty. I never thought my cousin would be so witty. Anyway, go and plan with your boyfriend where you both can meet, tomorrow."

Literally, these were his words. I felt very bad hearing such words from him. He never even cared to listen to me. Am I that worthless? He thinks I came to Bangalore by lying to my parents by saying that I wanna study here. Im a crying mess, now. I writing this diary while crying. I have locked myself inside my room. I'm trying hard to sleep but it's of no use. I got hurt because I never expected such venomous words from him. I considered him as my own brother than my cousin. But, it hurts when I meant nothing to him more than paying guest in his house.

Once again, after so many years I got the thought of ending my life. But, I didn't have the courage to do that. Finally, I had no other option. I took two sleeping pills, just now. Usually, I have sleeping pills when I'm too depressed and finding it difficult to sleep.

One thing is I would never be able to forget those words spatted by Junaid Bhai, today.

Sorry for the late update, guys.

I'm losing interest in updating because I'm not receiving enough likes and comments. Everyone is reading my story but I'm receiving no appreciation. That is the reason why I didn't upload for so long.

Do support me, guys.

Coming back to the story,

Kindly answer these questions. I'm asking your opinions at the end of every chapter but getting no response.

How is the new chapter?
What do you think about Junaid?
Your favourite character as of now?

Next chapter will be uploaded after the target has been attained.

Target: 10 Likes and 5 Comments