V1|CHAPTER 3: Vale

(Y/N POV)

We were walking around Vale, and people were everywhere. Along with a bunch of decorations, and I was positive that I knew what all of this was for. I saw an old man putting up a sign that said, 'WELCOME to VALE!' and a bunch of balloons, along with it being kind of crowded.

Weiss: Oh, The Vytal Festival! This is wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. Its kinda weirding me out.

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dancing, parades, a tournament! Oh, the amount of organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking.

(Y/N): Yeah, you ain't gon see me nowhere during them dances.

Blake: Yeah, I'm with (Y/N). I don't like dances.

Ruby: Oh come on, you gotta be there!

We came up to the docks and went to the rails.

Yang: Remind me why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting these stupid docks.

Ruby: Oh, they smell like fish.

(Y/N): No shit.

Ruby: Heyy!

Ruby elbowed me lightly.

Weiss: I've heard that students from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as if it is my Solem duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss turned around with a glare.

Weiss: Ugh, you can't prove that!

Ruby turned to the right and i did so as well. there was a crime scene.

Ruby: Woah.

We walked over to it before looking at one of the investigators.

Ruby: What happened here?

Investigator: Robbery. Second dust shop that's been hit this week. This place has turned into a jungle.

He walked into the inside and I narrowed my eyebrows.

Yang: Ugh, that's terrible.

Investigator: They left all the money in here!

There were now two investigators and they were talking to each other while one was holding something.

Ruby: Huh?

Investigator: Yeah, it just don't make a lick a sense. Who needs that much dust?

Investigator: Ion know. Got any idea?

Investigator: I don't know. Uhm, you thinking the Whitefang?

Investigator: Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

(Y/N): That's exactly what happened.

Blake: You don't know that (Y/N).

Weiss: Hmph. The Whitefang, what an awful bunch of degenerates.

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The Whitefang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus.

(Y/N): Misguided into murder? How does that happen!?

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face off the planet.