V2|CHAPTER 2: Trust Worthy, or Untrustworthy..?

(Y/N POV)

I woke up, my head was hurting like hell and sitting next to me was Mercury. He was making a campfire, scraping the rocks together over the sticks, sparks appearing each time and a few grunts until he got it and the campfire lit. The fire progressively got warmer.

(Y/N): Hey Mercury.

Mercury: Hey man.

I looked around us for a moment but then realized something, Emerald and Cinder weren't here. I turned back to Mercury. {What the hell is going on??}

(Y/N): Uhm, Mercury? Where is Emerald and Cinder?

Mercury: Hmm? Oh, Cinder is just over there, and Emerald is out collecting firewood.

He pointed to Cinder, who was leaning on a tree. He then stood up, and began to walk away.

Mercury: I gotta go help Emerald, see ya soon.

He walked off, and I stood up before walking over to Cinder, and she smirked, but didn't say anything.

She then opened her mouth and spoke her words,

Cinder: Tell me, (Y/N), do you trust us? Do you feel that we are trustworthy?

(Y/N): Well, I'm not quite sure. We've only known each other for a couple of days, so it's hard to decide. And, going this far out into the forest is pretty sketchy to begin with..

I looked around again, my expression now showing anxiousness and a mix of other emotions such as Distrustfulness, and Perception.

(Y/N): And, on top of all of that, I am certain that you know who I am.. We've definitely met before.. I dunno when though...

Cinder: Hmm, you have quite the eye (Y/N), I must admit.

Out of nowhere, she punched me in the face, knocking me down to the floor she straddled me, summoning a fiery blade and holding it to my neck, almost close enough to burn my neck.

Cinder: But not good enough to see that it was a trap the whole time, fool.

(-??? POV-)

I was walking around in Vale, having came to visit (Y/N) after done exploring Vale, and I saw Team RWBY fighting a mech which seemed to be piloted by Roman Torchwick. 

I started walking over there and by the time I had made it, the four girls had already taken the mech down. {They aren't too bad. Nice.} A girl with pink and brown hair appeared, and grabbed Torchwick, before Yang swung at the two, and Torchwick & the brown haired both turned into shattered glass, having gotten away. Yang grunted in frustration, and I slowly approached Ruby, who (Y/N) had sent me notes about how she was so kind to him, which is why I knew her name.

???: Yo?

The four girls turned to me, and all of them were confused as to who I was.

Ruby: Who are you?

Aiden: I'm Aiden.

(-Y/N POV-)

Cinder had me pinned to the floor, and she delivered a punch straight to my skull which knocked me out COLD.

(-Time skip-)

When I woke up, I was on the ground outside, in some Grimm... Wasteland? I looked up and saw Salem herself standing over me with a smirk.

Salem: Greetings, (Y/N).

(Hello my beautiful people, I'm sorry I took so long, but my upload schedule has been CRAP lately. Goodye :))