V1|CHAPTER 4: Fangs

This chapter contains graphic depictions of violence, if you can't handle that, don't read. 

You have been warned.

(Y/N POV)

It was like 3 AM and I was still looking for Blake. I STILL don't even have a clue on where she could be right now. I got a message on my scroll, so I pulled it out before looking at the message. It was from Ruby.

Ruby's message: You okay?

I put my scroll back into my pocket after staring at it for a few seconds with a frown on my face.

I looked back up in front of me and I realized I was in some random place, with a bunch of cargo containers or something. I walked up to one of the containers and I was about to try and punch a hole into it to see what it was, but someone shot something at me from behind. I quickly jumped to the side and whatever was being shot at me exploded but it didn't break the container. I turned around with a glare on my face as I reached over for my weapon but waited to pull it out.

???: Well, well, well. What do we have here?

I noticed it was the Roman Torchwick guy and I started pacing back and forth as I waited for his next words, but not taking my eyes off of him.

Torchwick: Oh, he has a weapon, how cute!

He shot again, and I rolled out of the way and when I got back up, there was a ton of Whitefang around him.

Torchwick: Uh oh, looks like someone is dying tonight!

The Whitefang all started shooting at me, and I ran behind one of the containers for cover. When they stopped shooting, I transformed into a Grimm wolf.

Once I transformed, I ran out from behind the container and they all started shooting at me, so I ran back before I saw a open container

Once I transformed, I ran out from behind the container and they all started shooting at me, so I ran back before I saw a open container. I started sneaking over there, and they didn't know where I was.

Torchwick: Was that a Grimm!?

I had made my way to the container, and I went in front of it, before seeing a TON of dust inside.

{Oh shit, they are using dust for something.}

I looked back over to the left, seeing all the Whitefang, but Torchwick was nowhere to be seen.

Torchwick: Looking for me?

I looked in the direction the voice came from, and he was right there, pointing his 'Cane' at my head. He shot and I phased through it, but the noise attracted all the Whitefang. I bit his shoulder, but the Whitefang shot me in the side, and I made a slight wimping sound. I let go and jumped off his shoulder, before coming out of transformation and sweeping his legs. After that I swiftly grabbed his 'Cane' and hit him in the head with it, knocking him out and shooting the group of Whitefang with it. But more just showed up and started shooting at me so I deflected the bullets with the 'Cane' and shot at them as well. I then looked inside the container and pointing the 'Cane' at the dust in the container as I started backing up. Once I was far enough, I was about to shoot the dust which would've blown this whole place into pieces, but Blake and some Monkey Faunus showed up. Blake saw what I was about to do, and she shook her head "No." I threw it onto the ground and transformed into the Grimm wolf I was beforehand. More Whitefang showed up, so I ran towards them, and I jumped onto one of the Whitefang members and I bit his neck, making blood squirt out, which also killed him. I clawed one's eyes out, making him scream in pain and then I bit his head off, and he fell flat onto the ground, with blood running out. Now, I had blood running down my mouth, and it most certainly wasn't mine. I ran towards a few more, before cutting the first one in half, slicing the second one's legs off and stabbing him in the mouth as he was falling onto the ground, and I stabbed the last one in the stomach, and moved my claws around which scrambled his guts. Over where I was at, there was blood EVERYWHERE. I looked around and saw that Blake and the Monkey Faunus had taken care of the other Whitefang members, and Ruby and Penny had just got here. Ruby looked towards me first and saw the Whitefang members I had murdered. I came out of my transformation and didn't get my after affects this time for some reason. But I was covered in the blood of the Whitefang members I killed, but also my blood, because of the gunshot in my side. I took my jacket off and wrapped it around my wound before tying it. Ruby came down to us and she walked over to me. She didn't care about all the blood, she just hugged me.

Ruby: Please don't ignore my messages again.

(Y/N): I won't. And I'm sorry.

I returned the hug, and when we released, she looked me up and down for a few seconds.

Ruby: Let's go back to Beacon.

I nodded my head and Ruby started running away, so I followed her.

Blake walked over to me along with the monkey Faunus.

Blake: (Y/N), I'm sorry, for just.. Not answering you and letting you know I'm okay.

(Y/N): No, It's fine. Now that I know your ok, It's fine. There's nothing to apologize for.

Blake: Thanks.

She smiled at me and I returned it.

???: Yo, names Sun.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you Sun.

Sun: You too man.

(Time Skip)

We were now in the dorms, I was laying down in my bed, Ruby was in hers, everyone else was asleep in theirs. Ruby was studying, and she turned towards me.

Ruby: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah?

Ruby: Do you have any siblings?

(Y/N): Yeah. One brother.

Ruby: Where is he?

(Y/N): Dunno. Patch maybe.

Ruby: I used to live there actually.

(Y/N): I did too. A long, long time ago though.

Ruby: Yeah, it has been extremely long since I was in Patch too.

(Y/N): He'll visit at some point. You'll get to meet him.

Ruby: Yay.

(Y/N): Alright, I'm going to sleep.

Ruby: Ok, good night.

(Y/N): Good night.

I closed my eyes and after a while, I fell asleep.

(Hope you liked it, bye!)