V1|CHAPTER 1: Beacon Academy

Any of the music I put in this story, I'm just going off of random stuff I like so yeah.

Btw I'm not very good at writing so this probably won't be good but yeah.

Before we get started, there may be major changes to the story but I haven't quite decided yet so just beware that there might be changes to the story.

Also, {This is thinking}

Ruby: This is speaking. 

Also, sometimes when I put a bunch of these: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It'll mean time skip.

Okay let's get into it now. Have fun reading y'all.

(-Y/N POV-)

I walked out of the bullhead and saw a red-haired girl arguing with a white-haired girl, who was Weiss Schnee. I just passed them, not really wanting to be a part of the scene they just created. Though as I walked past, I accidentally bumped into Weiss Schnee. She almost fell down, but she turned to look at me and glared at me. She did not look happy AT ALL. She grabbed my wrist and turned me around, so I was facing her, and she pulled me back over towards both of them. 

Weiss: Excuse me!? What do you think you're doing!!?

(Y/N): U-Uhm walking away?

Weiss: You just bumped into me without saying sorry or ANYTHING!

(Y/N): O-Okay. M-Ms. Schnee, I am terribly sorry for bumping into you ma'am.

Weiss slightly smiled and let go of my wrist.

(Y/N): T-Thank you.

I turned around and went inside the building, and looked around for the Auditorium I was supposed to be in.

When I found the room labeled 'Auditorium' I went inside and stood in a random spot while I waited for Mr. Ozpin to walk in. When he walked in he went to the mic and made sure it was on.

Ozpin: I'll..keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you finish you dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you and all I see is wasted energy. In need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.
The grey haired walked off and a blonde girl walked over to the microphone.
???:You will gather in the ballroom tonight, tomorrow your initiation begins. Be ready, your dismissed.
The blonde-haired girl said.
She walked off.

I walked out of the room and went to the right which was where the Ballroom was, and I heard a girl running down the halls and after a second, I felt arms wrap around me and I turned around and saw it was the red-haired girl hugging me. I hugged her back because it was my instincts but also because just her hugging me was like she was forcing me to hug her because of how gentle and sweet it was.

???: H-Hello! My name is Ruby Rose, what's your name?

(Y/N): Its (Y/N).

Ruby: Are you the guy that's also under the requirement?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Ruby: Yay! So, I'm not the only one who's underaged!

(Y/N): Y-Yeah, I guess so.

Ruby: Ok, see ya at the Ballroom! Bye!

(Y/N): Bye!

She let go and ran off towards the Ballroom and I followed after her shortly. Once I arrived at the Ballroom I went to an empty space and laid down after taking my hoodie off. My spot was next to a Blonde-Haired girl and Ruby, the Red-Haired girl. I closed my eyes not long after listening to them talk for a little while longer. After closing my eyes, it took me about maybe 30-40 minutes to fall asleep but I managed.