𝟕.

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰

I looked at Stefan, with concern. He was struggling to control his thirst for human blood, and it was taking a toll on him. I knew how hard it was to resist the urge to feed on humans, because he is a rippah but I also knew that it was possible to overcome it. I had done it myself, and I was determined to help Stefan do the same again.

"Stefan, listen to me," I said, placing a hand on his arm. "I know it's hard, but you have to resist the urge to feed on humans. You're stronger than this."

"I'm trying, Kat," he replied, his voice strained. "But it's like a hunger that never goes away. I can't control it."

"You can control it," I said firmly. "You just have to find a way to channel that hunger into something else. Something that won't hurt anyone."

"Like what?" he asked, looking at me skeptically.

"Like hunting animals again," I suggested. "It's not the same as feeding on humans, but it will help you control your thirst. And who knows, you might even enjoy it again. ''

Stefan looked at me for a moment, considering my words. Then he nodded slowly.

"Okay," he said. "I'll try it."

I smiled at him, relieved. "Good. I'll help you. We'll do it together."

And we did. Over the next few weeks, I taught Stefan how to hunt animals, how to track them, how to kill them without causing unnecessary pain. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it. Stefan was getting better at controlling his thirst again, and I was proud of him.

"Thank you," he said one day, as we sat together in the woods, watching the sunset. "For everything."

I smiled at him, feeling a warmth in my chest. "You don't have to thank me," I said. "I love you. And I'll always be here for you."

Stefan leaned over and kissed me.

But then, everything changed. Sybil, the siren, made her debut in Mystic Falls, and she was unlike anything we had ever seen before. She was powerful, dangerous, and she had her sights set on Stefan.

I remember the night she attacked us. Stefan and I were walking through the woods, enjoying the peace and quiet, when suddenly, she appeared out of nowhere. Her eyes were dark, her hair was wild, and her voice was like a siren's song.

"Hello, Stefan," she said, her voice low and seductive. "I've been waiting for you."

Stefan tensed, his eyes narrowing. "Who are you?"

"I'm Sybil," she said, smiling. "And I'm here to make you mine."

Before we could react, she attacked us. Her power was overwhelming, and I felt myself being pulled towards her, like a moth to a flame. Stefan was struggling too, but he was fighting back with all his might.