𝟖.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰

The atmosphere inside the safe house was tense as we gathered around the table, our collective goal clear - to rid of Sybil

The atmosphere inside the safe house was tense as we gathered around the table, our collective goal clear - to rid of Sybil. Elena, Bonnie, Hope, Caroline, Amara, Jeremy, and I had come together to set up a backup plan that would put an end to Sybil.

I took a moment to glance around the room, my gaze resting on each face, each person who had become an part of my life. "We need to face the reality of the situation," I began while looking at Katherine, my voice steady but filled with determination. "Sybil's powers are unlike anything we've encountered before. She has the ability to manipulate and control minds effortlessly."

Bonnie spoke up. "I've been researching ancient texts, searching for any weaknesses or vulnerabilities we can exploit. It seems that Sybil can be killed by hellfire."

Caroline nodded in agreement.

Jenna added, "We need to find a way to break the hold she has on innocent minds. If we can free those who have fallen under her spell, we can weaken her influence."

Elena chimed in. "We can't underestimate the power she holds."

Hope spoke up "I can use my magic to shield us from her influence. It may not be foolproof, but it could give us an advantage."

Amara nodded in agreement. " we should visit the possibility of the hellfire concept."

Jeremy uttered , "You guys can't afford to go into this unprepared."

Katherine uttered next to me, "We know that Jer."

Katherine had avoiding the conversation of what happened with Sybil and I. Part of me didn't even want to talk about it either. I almost hurt her. She's the love of my life.  Part of me does want  to talk about it to see where her head is at.

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Katherine Point of View