𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟰 - 𝗘𝗫𝗢𝗖𝗢𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗘

★ ꜱʟᴀᴘꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟰 - 𝗘𝗫𝗢𝗖𝗢𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗘

Lynn was so completely and utterly screwed.

One would think that once you finally get into a relationship, the hard part is finally over. After all, you already know the other person likes you back, and you've mutually decided to pursue the whole "couple" thing. 

One would be incorrect in this matter. Because how in the hell was Lynn supposed to be a girlfriend, exactly?

Lynn groaned and hit her head against her pillow.

Her nightmare was, ironically, a bit of a  wake-up call. Even though it wasn't actually the vandal who was talking, Lynn couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt at her words. Because it was so true, 90% of their entire friendship had revolved around doing what Lynn wanted. In fact, she could barely think of a time they hung out without the intention of playing a sport. So if Lynn was gonna be a good girlfriend—even thinking that word was still weird—she'd need to up her game.

"Hey."

"Hello?"

"So if I were to hypothetically be planning a date, what should I do?"

She was unsure if the following silence was due to a bug or if Margo was actually taking this long to answer.

"If you- what? Lynn, what're you doing?"

"Nothing, bye!"

She practically threw the phone into the wall before grabbing a pillow and almost screaming into it (she didn't, though, because Lynn had more self-control than that.)

But this was getting ridiculous. They'd hung out before, what was so different now? Well, except for the looming romantic tension, expectations, and the general awareness of the actual purpose of the hangout. As much as Lynn wanted to be a lone wolf on this, there wasn't much she could do with her grounds of knowledge. Even though it pained her to do this, she would do it anyway, for her stupid girlfriend.

"Hey Lori?" she didn't bother knocking, instead just peeking her head through the already slightly open door. "Can I ask you something?"