ARC I- raison d'être

" It is in absolute ignorance of our purpose that is the root of our sadness and disgust."

THE SILENCE OF DESPAIR

To be made of flesh and bleed when you are not human is a humiliation.

She had no idea how it all started, but one thing she was certain of was the void. The emptiness she felt within, the flare of this curse, the ability that pulsed through her veins, and the echoes of the hideous laugh that she could hear inside her mind.

Was she insane? According to her, yes. Was she a human being? She doesn't think. So what exactly was she? She doesn't know. Was she a monster? She was certain.

Umekui Dazai was many things: a monster, a curse, a murderer, a thief, a criminal, a mafia, a pirate, a suicidal, but one thing she grasped was that she would never be enough.

Never enough to be a good person, never enough to save them, never enough to feel anything but despair, and never enough to honor her promises.

And then she saw this hand that can rubber itself didn't want to let her go at any cost and the warm smiles of those who call her: nakama. She believes once more that she will never be enough for Monkey D. Luffy and the Strawhats pirates.

UMEKUI DAZAI was abnormal, from her dark hair to her white complexion hidden from the world by so many white layers, and her red-crimson eyes so dolorous and empty from the splattering blood of her enemies.

She was an empty soul living the treacherous life of a so-called human, trying to find her place in this mealiness world, where the conceit of justice is questioned, and the life of a pirate is a sin, where so-called gods and deities bathe in injustice and cruelty and believe to be immortal, where slavery is a weapon to the arrogant and disgusting being. 

Where freedom is only a dream among others, and where the most unthinkable powers and treasures exist, yet the dreaded reality is that Umekui Dazai was the world's enemy. Ironically, though, since both the existence of the umekui dazai and the life of a pirate are sins, why not kill two birds with one stone?

 - And so she was hoping that she might find an easy way to end herself painlessly.

"Are you the world's enemy because you are umekui dazai, or are you umekui dazai because you are the world's enemy?"

ARC I - raison d'être

THE EAST BLUE SAGA

UMEKUI DAZAI - the devil prodigy

" Why can't I just die already ?"

MONKEY D. LUFFY  - the future king of pirates