Chapter 7

"Ramon!"

Cisco grunts when his body hits the ground. He lifts his hand to strike the meta that was carrying some serious wind abilities. The collision of his vibrations and the wind caused a shockwave that Harry didn't have a chance to evade. His body was rammed into a wall just as Barry ran into the room. The meta received a similar faith since the only advantage Barry truly had was the element of surprise.

The male yelled as his body crashed into the computers, rolling off the table and onto the ground. Cisco didn't waste a second, he ripped the meta cuffs from the floor, sprinting and tackling the male. Before he could open his palms Cisco punched him. To all their surprise, the man fell unconscious. Harry was slowly picking himself off the ground and Barry seemed impressed.

"Nice shot." Barry commented.

Cisco huffed, cuffing the man.

Harry adjusted the gun over his shoulder.

"I was right." Harry stated.

"Is that really important right now!" Cisco protested.

Barry laughed as he lifted the unconscious man.

"I'll take him to Argus, try not to kill each other."

"No promises ." Cisco muttered, rubbing the back of his head.

When Caitlin and Iris rushed in from around the corner, the relief was instant.

"Stand down, we got him." Cisco advised.

Cisco lifted his hand to emphasize that, but he groaned at the pain that rocked through his body. He leaned against the table.

"I'm getting too old for this." He grumbled.

Caitlin moved to his side with a hand on his back.

"Let's get you checked out." He didn't resist. Right now a nice nap in the med bay sounded like heaven.

"West-Allen."

Iris looked over at the call.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked.

She nodded.

They'd all gotten separated when the wind meta came flying into the Star Labs. Caitlin and Iris barely had an opportunity to shelter before he was running a muck.

"I'm okay. It looks like you and Cisco took the heat of the battle." Harry just stretched his arm, removing his gun. Iris observed.

"You've been different lately." She commented.

His body stiffened at the statement.

"I don't know what you mean." He responded.

"IT'S BECAUSE OF HIS CRUSH ON (Y/N)!!" Cisco yelled from the other room.

A frown formed on Harry's face and he could already see the wheels turning in Iris's head.

"If you'd like I could- "

"It's not needed." He interrupted. Turning in the opposite direction, he waved.

"HARRY HAS A CRUSH!!

"SHUT UP RAMON!!!"

Days in Star Labs seemed to be quite peaceful in that nice little superhero way.