mars

M A R S

Lay your weapons down

They're calling off the war

On account of losing track

Of what we're fighting for

Mars: The Planet of Passion

Energy, passion, drive, and determination are all right up Mars's alley. This planet commands you (and yes, Mars does rule the military) to stand up, be noticed, and get things done - sitting on the sidelines belongs somewhere else in the heavens. Simply put, Mars speaks to the power and confident expression of the individual.

passion ~ expression

The first game of the term has been won, and most of the team (with the exception of Hoseok who was struggling with plastic arts) passed every assessment with flying colors. It has been a good spring up until now and an excellent start for the volleyball team. The group is now practically thriving with happiness, and it is time for each of them to be kinder to their bodies, and minds altogether, and take a break.

Enjoy the victory, enjoy the warm, morning sun caressing their faces with not many worries on their tracks, following them like their own shadows. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Today, Taehyung will forget everything that weighs down on his heart and is going to be happy.

Looking back, he thinks of their group with a happy smile on his face, he cherishes them.

The team isn't just a team, as they've been together for the past three years, it's way more than that.

It's a group of friends, a squad of crazy, unique individuals that manage to come together, determined and with one goal: winning.

No one on the team is in it just for fun, they share determination and passion. They want to be professionals, they thrive to be noticed and fight to make it past the limits they've been imposed throughout the years.

Firstly, each of them long to be part of the national team. Next step? World domination. Now, it is nearly impossible for all of them to make it, but one thing is sure, no one is giving up too soon. Volleyball is the future this group of people wants, they aren't playing games, but training to bring back victory after victory.

Maybe that's why their policies were strict, they aren't in high school anymore, everyone is serious about their careers, and even the smallest inconvenience that could affect anyone on their team is eliminated, quickly and efficiently. The future of fifteen people is at stake, mistakes are hardly ever allowed.

However, being this dedicated, some more than others, brought them together, they are friends now, and more than anything, they feel safe and comfortable in each other's presence. Which gives them the chance of having the best time together. Be it at a party or whenever they go to a club, celebrate, go to noraebang, or simply hang out together, they love doing it.

They're always the best nights.

And tonight they are out for a club night to celebrate the first victory of the term.

The club is stuffed with people, but they managed to get a table pretty close to the bar. Not all of them have a seat, but it doesn't matter anyway, they are there for the cocktails and the dance floor.

The vibe is chill, and by the time the clock hits eleven, everyone has had at least one cocktail. Taehyung, though, already has had two as he loved Malibu Sunrise.