pluto

P L U T O

I've been worried all my life

A nervous wreck most of the time

I've always been afraid of heights

Of falling backwards, falling backwards

'Til one day I had enough

Pluto: The Planet of Power

This planet is about transformation, regeneration, and rebirth. Things aren't pretty with Pluto, but they do get done. Pluto says 'out with the old and in with the new,' and we'd better be ready for it.

empowerment

Taehyung reads the final paragraph in the journal he has recently outlined, a journal of feelings. A diary of emotions, a journey of self-understanding.

He realizes he hasn't found an end to his story. He wanted to make sure the planet of power, Pluto, was well preserved for the most recent event that marked the changes in his life. He wanted to use it for the greatest highlight.

However, in the dim light of Jungkook's bedroom, Taehyung feels the loving gaze of his boyfriend graze over the back of his neck, like a tiny caress. He said he was reading a book until Taehyung finishes writing in his journal, but Taehyung knows better. When he turns to him, Jungkook indeed is watching him, eyes full of warmth and endearment. Taehyung doesn't say anything but smiles.

Jungkook cautiously approaches him and with a tender touch, he caresses his cheek, before he leans in a soft, yet warm kiss, giving Taehyung a tingling feeling, a sensation of unleavened happiness and expectation.

And that's when Taehyung decides, there is no need for him to finish his research because the results are exactly where he is right now.

As he stands up from the desk chair, he approaches Jungkook, his beautiful, charming boyfriend, and pushes him across the bed. He then crawls over him and starts kissing him leisurely.

"It's late, babe. We have training in the morning."

"If we don't wake up on time, I'll just blame it on you and your stupidly cute face, because you are basically asking for it." He looks at his boyfriend with one provocative look before going back to kissing him, taking every inch of his skin between his lips, worshiping what was his.

That's what Taehyung calls power. Being able to fully breathe in the moment, and enjoy the happiness he has been given.

Being in Jungkook's arms.

Taehyung is finally ready to move forward.

End.

Notes:
i love you.