Mother

Follow me on Instagram tooo.

Help me to reach 100 followers and 10k read 🙏

Votes is still needed.

Jemisha Pov

The darkness is something we are all scared of; we distaste it because we are never able to see from it as it always holds our vision, scaring us away, but with time, if we start understanding it, we will understand how it was trying to save us from the unbearable exceptions of this world, and today, this same darkness, with which I've been living for years, hiding within its shadow, gives me a glimpse of the traitor trying to dispose me of the crown.

But I still need to find her before she will be able to act against me, kill her, and send a message to Vikram.

Rajguru Vikaram is the royal advisor of the Shivgarh, and the biggest character of my story was finally unveiled in front of me—the biggest enemy of mine. Vikram was the one who plotted a crime against the former king of Shivgarh with the help of the king's younger brother and disrespected Aganya to the extent that she was forced to curse Shivgarh overall.

And as a result of the curse, King Indra attacked Shivgarh and won it. The new king of Shivgarh was unaware of its curse condition and was informed by Vikram, who promised him, so the new king of Shivgarh made Vikaram his royal advisor too, as he was aware of every condition of Shivgarh. With his help and Brhimraj's help, they may be able to save Shivgarh from my mother's curse, but not from mine. Vikram knows very well the day I will get my chance; I will kill him in his own home so he can protect the whole Shivgarh so I can't enter it. With the help of Tais, he captured me.

When he realizes he can't stop me anymore, that ugly bitch plans to make someone his sword to kill me as he puts the Bhairav on my tail to kill me.

With many thoughts revolving inside, I walked in the long, silent corridor of his palace, trying to find my way to his chamber or him, but not a single soul was present here who could help me out. Huffing, I walked into the garden that was shining under the beautiful warm sunlight as the sun just rose, giving the garden an unreal look.

I sat on the grassy ground to enjoy the warm rays of the sun falling on me, trying to relax myself, but I jumped in anticipation when the bushes behind me just moved, making me frown.

Am I under attack?

Should I attack first? and kills him.

I thought, but I removed the bushed silently to find a small culprit hiding behind the bushed, looking at me with his big innocent eyes, melting me on the spot. A small child, not even a year old and dirty in the soil, crawled toward me, making me awestruck.

He sat in front of him, making some grabby moves with his tiny hand while gibberishing something.

Oh, he wants me to pick him up.

Nodding at him, I pick him carefully in my arms, making him put his face in my neck and gibberish something.

"Where is your mother?", I questioned the little one, who just snuggled in more.

God knows who this tiny human being was who came to this garden alone so early in the morning. Should I find his mother or play with him some time? I thought for a moment before choosing the latter one.

And we both got busy playing with each other, forgetting everything, and just getting busy enjoying our moment.

"You will be a great mother," Bhairav said, making me turn toward him.