Finally the end

LAST CHAPTER H VOTE TO KR K JANA PADEGA 🙏

Author Pov

The end is the ultimate truth in this universe. Our end was written before we were even born, and all we did was just complete our time on this earth so we could reach our ultimate end, freeing ourselves from every relation, emotion, and affection, so that the end could bring a new beginning and a new era with it.

For the start of the new beginning, Bhairav ​​was giving up his sword to Ajas, which shocked everyone, and Ajas instantly denied taking up the responsibility of his sword.

"Are you mad? You are in the war, and here you are giving up your sword." Ajas hissed angrily, making Bhairav ​​smile a little.

"I am not giving it up; all I want you to do is hand over this to my son when he starts understanding its responsibilities," Bhairav ​​said with a heavy heart.

"Then give it yourself; why would I do this?" Ajas hissed angrily.

"You are going to be his father in my absence, so you had to give him and tell him about me when he reaches the correct age," Bhairav ​ ​ says with seriousness.

"Then I will never tell him about you and will enjoy the title of his only father." Ajas tried to be evil but failed miserably when his eyes filled with water.

"Your wife will surely tell," Bhairav ​​retorted, making Ajas shut his mouth and take the sword from him silently.

But when Bhairav ​turned to leave, Ajas stopped him by holding his hand and hugging him tightly, taking Bhairav ​​by surprise.

"I promise I will take care of your child and protect him with my life. I promise I will make him the best warrior and a great king even better than you," Ajas whispered with a heavy voice, making Bhairav ​​return the hug tightly.

"I know you will be a great father, but don't forget to become a good husband too. I want our child too to have a happy family and a healthy childhood, not the fucked one I live in," he whispered with wet. eyes, making Ajas nod.

Parting ways, they wipe their wet eyes and turn to their wife, who was looking at them from a distance with a frown on her face. They both can easily read the question in their eyes but refuse to acknowledge them, and they both walk towards their ladies, who keenly notice their expression, trying to find the reason behind their act but getting nothing.

When Bhairav ​​reached near the jemisha, she asked him with her what the problem was, but the man shook his head and moved towards Jhilmil, who was looking for the interaction carefully.

"Did you finish the food?" Bhairav ​​asked, sitting near her, and she showed him the empty bowl.

Making him smile and handing her the tamarind he brought for her, Jemisha decides to give them some alone time, so she moves outside with Ajas trailing behind her.

"Why did you give your favorite word to him?" Jhilmil asked, pointing towards the Ajas hands, which were carrying the sword carefully.

"So that he can give it to our child when he reaches the correct age," he replied casually.

"Why don't you do it yourself?" She threw another question at him.

Taking her hand in his softly, he looks at her Jhilmil softly.

"I never had a great childhood, and I don't want my child to suffer just like me. Thats why I want you to make him strong and powerful yet a soft man who knows how to love and protect himself from the cruelty of this world. Promise me, Jhilmil, you made him a better version of Bhairav; you always wanted for yourself," he tells Jhilmil, openly showing his vulnerability to her.