Sins

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS ON JEMISHA AND YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

Bhairav pov.

Expectation is something we want to save ourselves from because people usually set high expectations for us without our knowing, and slowly it became dangerous for us, our relationships, and the future. This is the most unfair thing, as someone must suffer to achieve their expectations.

My heart nearly falls out when Isha leaves her body free, all set to sacrifice herself to the hungry ocean that has wanted to feast on her for decades, and the reason is still unknown to me.

This woman seems to be losing her mind or playing with mine; her rambling is creating havoc inside me, and I'm still yet to understand her words and problems. How would I understand them if she didn't share them with me? How?

A painful scream left my mouth and lungs forgot to take in the oxygen when she fell backward, but there was no time for me to be shocked and freeze, so I acted as quickly as I could, grabbed the nearby curtain rope, and jumped behind, leaving the curtain to fall open and grasping her wrist before she was able to touch the ocean. I pulled her into my chest and gave her a hard glare, trying to show my disappointment, but her eyes didn't blink. She just looked at me like I was trying to find something, and heavy, lush hairs flew with winds getting messed up with every swing I took, trying to stabilize our balance. After taking the final swing, we fell on the balcony of my chamber, making me take a breath of relief.

"Are you fucking out of your mind?" I yelled furiously after getting on my feet and leaving her on the floor, letting her normalize her breathing.

"What do you want from me, Isha? Tell me, please. Just don't torture me like this, please. I am ready to sacrifice my whole life, my dream, just for your sake and for our love's sake, and still you want to destroy me by destroying yourself. Why the hell can't you think once about me?" I raved, squatting to her level, but not a single word left her mouth. Her eyes spoke many words, which I refused to read as my heart craved for her words.

"I know I had to die soon, but not like this; you can't kill me like this. This is how you want to take your revenge by leaving me like a lifeless soul for my whole life," I asked her, shaking her furiously in the hope of getting some answer.

"Just because you want redemption for destroying thousands of lives doesn't mean you will destroy mine too. No, I will not let you destroy myself anymore. I will not let anyone walk over me now, " I husked harshly, leaving her.

And I walked out, trying to calm myself, but got bumped into her Merki, whose hard glare made me yell in irritation.

"WHAT?" but he shakes his head and goes to her mistress.

To clear my mind and calm the raging storm inside me, I walked toward the beach area, trying to get some fresh air. I was walking toward a big stone near the ocean and sitting down there as tears left my eyes when these eyes recalled the moment where I almost lost her. My heart is still shivering in fear of losing her, and my hands are still shaking, wanting to hold her warm hand to make them realize the reality.

How can she take such a big step without thinking once? Why the hell can't she think about me before jumping? I know we have a big trust issue between us, but we are both equally responsible for this. She was the one who wanted us to try one last time, but it seems she herself does not want to try.

Pushing my hair backward, I lay on the stone. I know my harsh words hurt her, but sometimes you can't control your emotions and tongue, and she needs to understand that she is not the only one who is suffering. I was to suffer, but redemption can't be for us; our sin was too deadly to repent.