Liar?

VOTES KRNA KRIPYA NAA BHULE🙏

Jemisha Pov

Trust is the most beautiful thing to behold in a relationship, as it makes the relationship strong and beautiful. Trust is the basic need for survival in this universe from the day we are born. Trust is the only thing with whom we create beautiful relationships that we hold forever with us, but trust is fragile, and when it breaks, it's not only breaking relationships but breaks people too. And trust is the only thing that is lacking in our relationship because we never tried to build trust between us.

And this may be the biggest setback to our relationship.

"Oh, I just did what you want me to do," he mumbled lowly, making me chuckle lowly.

Okay, this is too soon. I thought he would take some time, but his mind worked faster than I liked.

"What are you saying?" I asked, frowning, making him chuckle.

"You don't know, hmm?" He nuzzles in my crook, making me throw my head backward to give him some more access.

"Why did you bring me here with you?" he asked, licking the popping vein of my neck and making me part my lips in pleasure.

"I want you to be with me," I reply, closing my eyes when he bites the base of my neck lightly.

"Liar," he husked, licking the spot he bit.

"You are calling me a liar?" I asked with wide eyes as he kissed the corner of my lips.

He wants to calm the burning volcano inside him.

"You love to play with me, don't you?" He asked in a calm voice, but his eyes contained the furious storm wanting to scare me.

"So do you," I spat equally harshly, like his harsh eyes glaring at me.

"Unlike you, I don't use others for my benefit," he said furiously, gripping my arm tightly.

"Then tell me why I brought you here," I asked a little harshly, pushing him away from me.

"So, I can coronate you by giving up my rights, and you can become the queen of the dark world," he utters confidently, looking directly into my eyes.

"So according to you, without your help, I would never be the queen of darkness, but sorry to burst your happy bubble, my love, I was destined to be their queen with or without your help, and now I am the queen of darkness," I snap loudly at him.

How dare he underestimate me and my powers?

"Of course you are, but tell me, would the crown and all these citizens of your kingdom accept you without my intervention?" He retorted back, smirking.

Fine I did need his help, but this man owes his life to me.

"Then I should hide the truth of you being the heir from you, but I didn't. I tell you, if you didn't want to accept the throne, then how is it my fault? If you are aware of my intention, then why the hell do you help me?" I yelled angrily, walking closer to him and glaring hard.

"Because you know I would rather die than change my loyalty, but I will not sit on any throne other than Shivgarh," he hissed darkly.

"And about my mother, she is a very sensitive topic for me, and these people are not her culprit, but your mother is, and you can't kill a dead person," he fumed.

"That means you will take your mother's revenge from me," I asked bravely, raising my brows.

"Why would I?" he exclaimed, throwing his hand in the air.