<~>back in the saddle <~>

A few weeks had passed and I was given the all clear to start doing lessons.
"Okay great news! We have a show in two months." Mr. Corner told us as we all slowed down and rode in-front of him. I shifted in the saddle sadly. Bonnie couldn't be ridden. And it was illegal for me to ride blue. And river is well a foal.
"Poor Aella has to miss out." Alicia stuck out her lip. I rolled my eyes knowing she was telling the truth.
"I have a horse lined up for Aella. In fact here he is." Mr. Corner looked and put his hand out and a horse around the same size as Bonnie but a bit bigger trotted in. The horse was a stunning palomino with no socks but a heart like blaze.
"His name is Ring of Kings but everyone calls him pharaoh." His words faded out. This horse showed at Grand Prix shows and was even more famous then Blue. I got of blue and headed over to the gelding. The gelding shook his head and nuzzled my shoulder. Blue was lead away and I just looked into the horses eyes. A feeling burst inside of me. The same feeling when I first saw Bonnie. I grabbed a mounting block and mounted on him.
"Okay you can choose up to two different things. We have, Cross country, hunters, show jumping, dressage, and finally arena cross country." Mr. Corner told us as o walked Pharaoh. He held his head high and proud. I ignored Mr. Corner speaking and asked Pharaoh for a trot. He pulled his head up and trotted smoothly. I turned him and he turned on a dime. I asked him for a canter I swear I was in heaven.
"Aella, Aella. AELLA." Mr, corner screamed. I shook my head and mumbled sorry.
"your gonna be spilt into groups of two depending on what your doing." Mr. Corner told us.
"Can I jump him?" I asked. Mr. Corner nodded and pointed to a jump that was a little over a meter. He cantered to it. I held onto to the saddle for dear life expecting him to rear or buck and throw me. But he simply lifted up. I Leander forward and when he landed on the other side I stopped him and stared forward.
"I didn't fall. He didn't buck. Is that even possible." I asked turning my head.
"I'll do cross country and Just show jumping." I told Mr. Corner. Everyone told him  what they where doing snd he wrote down some stuff.
"Okay Brook and Gi your both doing Dressage. Gi your great at hunters but Doong show jumping and vids versus for Julie so your together." They high fived.
"Alex your good at both dressage and hunters so you can join them" then I realised. I was with Alicia.
"Aella and Alica your both great jumper so you'll be perfect together." Mr. Corner smiled and I wished I would  melt into the saddle." I'm gonna go between groups. I'll be with Alex's group first. Aella and Alicia no jumping ever with out a partner." Mr. Corner left and I screamed so loud in my head.
"Back are you?" Alicia asked. I rolled my eyes.
"Listen. Let's both shut up and practice." I told her. I dismounted and set up some jumps and got back on.
"Lets do a challenge." Alicia put her hands on her hips.
"Who ever has the slowest time or knocks a pole has to stop being toxic to the other person." Alicia told me.
"No Alicia. I'm here to practice. We have a show," I told her. I grabbed my head phones from my pocked at clipped them to my helment. I turned my music up to drown out Alicia's insults. I cantered to some jumps and started jumping.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Mr. Corner came back in and I took my headphones out. I looked around and Alicia started crying.
"Aella." She wiped her nose and me and Brook shared a glance as Gi rolled her eyes and Alex just looked confused.
"Aella pushed me off and called me a bad rider." She started crying.
"Aella my office now!" Mr. Corner yelled.
"I didn't do anything!" I protested.
"Office now." He told me. I had never been in trouble at Riverwood. Terrified I got off and handed pharaoh to Julie.
"WAIT" Julie called out, mr. Corner came over and moved to a part of a video that showed Alicia getting off and crying.
"I'm sorry Aella." He told me. Then somehting snapped in my brain and I lost it.
"ALICIA IS THE ONE WHO TRAPPED RIVER ON THE WATER AND PUT THE VINE IN THE WATER THAT TORE MY HORSES LEG APART AND NEARLY KILLED ME. SHE'S THE ONE WHO KISSED MY BOYFRIEND AND IS NOW DATING HIM. I'M DONE WITH THIS STUPID FUCKING TEAM. I'M NEVER RIDING IN THIS GROUP AS LONG AS THAT BITICH IS." I got off and calmly handed Pharaoh to a very shocked Alex and walked to my dorm. I closed the door. Got changed. And sat down on the couch and scrolled on YouTube shorts.