<~> scream <~>

My legs burnt in pain as we did yet anotehr lap of the arena. With the show bing just two days away mr. Corner had has us practically riding All day everyday.
"Gi get your hands down." Gi lowered her hands glowering.
"Aella for the millionth time keep your knee on the saddle." Mr. Corner halter yelled. I forced my knees onto the saddle.
"When can we jump?" Brook asked giving her horse a slightly longer reins.
"When you act like you can ride." Mr. Corner told us. I looked over at alica. Her hands too low. Her heels down and her horse was tugging at the reins and she looked like a homless woman.
"Oh Alicia your hands are to low." I smiled as I told her. Even though I utterly hated her we had agreed to put everything aside until the show was done.
"Aella. Thats my job." Mr. Corner told me.
"Then why didnt you point it out? You pointed out all of our flaws but none of hers." I told him knowing I was on very very very thin ice.
"If I where you I would stop talking unless you dont wanna show." Mr. Corner told me. I accpeted it.
"Okay everyone canter." I let pharaoh cnater thankful to stop trotting cause my legs where ready to fall off. Pharaoh kicked out. I was sued to bucks but this was very powerful. He used all of his force and I was flung over his head and into the sand. Then he started bucking again and again.
"Hey buddy easy easy." He calmed down and I got back on. He was tense. I pushed him forward into a cnater and he did a weird sloppy but tense canter.
"Okay jumping!" Everyone groaned. We had been ridng for hours and jst wanted to go to sleep. He set up some jumps and we talked.
"If he bucks one more time I'm getting off. Pharaoh is just sick of this bull shit." I told them patting the golden Gelding.
"After one buck I'd be running out in tears." Alex told us and we all grinned. Suddleny as I saw the jumps my heart started beating fast. Flash backs of Bonnie falling and me screaming. The pain in my ribs came back. Tears rolled down my eyes. Alex grabbed my hand and held it tightly.
"It's okay." Somone told me. The pain I had felt was a million times worse. The flash backs swarmed my head. Why did I have a problem with jumping now. I had been fine last time. The sound of Gi galloping to me. The scremas of people. Bonnie lying on the ground distressed covered my eyes. Everything was blurry. Thoughts came out as tears.
"I cant do this." I stuttered. I got off pharaoh but fell down when I landed. I could barley see or hear so I just ran. I fell down again and again and after a while I just fell down onto the ground. I landed in some grass. I sat up and took my helmnt off. I wiped my tears away and I saw flin. He put his arm around me and I reached out and grabbed.
"Why the fuck did you touch me?" I asked. I might be in the middle of a full blown mental break down but I would break this jackassses neck no matter what.
"Cause you where crying." He told me trying to pull away.
"Oh but you didnt care when I cried cause you cheated on me." I hissed.
"I wasnt!" He protested trying to get my fingers of his arm.
"You where just making out with here huh? Now get the fuck away from me." I told him. I pulled him in and looked like her want to kiss me. I bunched my fist up and punched him as hard as I could. He ran away in tears. I brushed my hair to one side.
"Come on I can do this." I told myself. I re did my hair and put my helmnt on. Without a word I walked inside the arena. I took pharaoh from a stable hand and vaulted on. I watched as they jumped some jumps.
"Okay Aella your up. The jumps have numbers." Mr. Corner told me not even looking up from his clipboard. I gathered the reins and ran my eyes over the course. I pushed him into a canter. We came to the first jump. A water jump. It had fake water but looked real. I pushed him forward expecting him to refuse but he moved into a fast canter throwing me back in the saddle. He launched over the jump. As we landed I was met with a another few jumps. I finshed them and rode back.
"Not bad." Alica told me.
"Not bad for a heartless jerk." I told her as she scowled at me.