Background

Hey everyone, I'm Twilight or known as Sun and Moon Productions. I just want to give you all basic run down of the story "Long Waited Love". This is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V crossover fan fiction of my YouTube Original Series "Twilight's Mysterious Regin". This story will start with them being kids and will progress throughout their childhood into their teenage years, and then adulthood.

So, Shay Obsidian grew up in the city of Heartland with his little sister Lulu and his best friend Yuto in the XYZ dimension. He didn't have a primary school to go to there, so him, his sister, and his best friend are taken to a completely different world where they attend a school called Crystal Power Academy. While he attends CPA, he is introduced to a sweet and kind girl named Twilight Nightfall, thanks to Yuto. Though, she's not as normal as she seems to be to his human eyes. Later on in their friendship, Shay and Lulu find out that Twilight have superhuman powers. Shay also finds out, that Crystal Power Academy has a different program for those who have superhuman abilities, later on in the story. During the free periods, Shay, Yuto and Lulu would watch Twi practice her powers as they learn more about the conflict between her family and other family called the Stargazer's.

After being friends for so long, he decides to take her to see his own city, and the two have the most amazing time together. Shay also teaches Twilight how to duel properly, while also showing her how she can use her powers to make her dueling experience more exciting. Twilight attends Shay's duel school in Heartland, since her school back home didn't have a duel class yet, and the two practice every single day.

One day, Shay never showed up to see Twilight before her 11th birthday party. He felt bad and that he wanted to make it up to her in some sort of way, but it was too late. Shay, Yuto, and Lulu found out that Twi's house was up in flames after a month of being gone. Twilight was then taken to an orphanage y the police. Shay kept visiting her world to see how she was doing, but he could never talk to her after what he had done before. Shay finally decided to go back and stay in his home world, where they never saw her again.

As the years go on, Twilight finally gets reunited with her family and her life ins somewhat happy again. After a little bit of exploring one day, Twilight and Katey travel back to the XYZ dimension, to see what had changed. They only find out that Heartland has being attacked, every single build was up in flames, people running away, duel monsters everywhere, and seeing people being turn into playing cards. Twilight and Katey decide to help save their second home, so they go to duel the soldiers of Duel Academy. The girls start getting into a tough situation where they get rescued by a mysterious man, in a mask, and are teleported back home without a good explanation of who or what it was. Twilight goes back a few months after the attack to see what the real problem was. But her plan failed her as she got chased by two men in masks.  They chased her until she got to the city square, made a portal, and jumped right through it. They were all confused of who it could have been or what it was. 

Now a year later, Twilight is in her own sort of dilemma. Her crazy ex, Lightning Stargazer, sends her to Paradise City and she tries to fit in with the people there. While she also tries to find a way back home with her family and friends. Shay and Yuto meet once again, but as older kids, and decides to help them get Shay's sister, Lulu, back from the Fusion Warriors that attacked their home. Shay and Yuto also agree that they could help her find a way back home so she could put a stop to Lightning and his malicious plans.

I do not own ANYTING from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V anime, characters, or it's plot line. Everything goes to their rightful owners and this story is just simply made for fun.  Aso yes, this story is going to be using the English dubbed version of the anime. Sorry! The OCs(Original Character's) in this story, belong to me so please DO NOT steal them. This story will have slow updates as it progresses. I am trying to improve my writing abilities and making the chapters longer as the story. I hope you enjoy!