Chapter 2

Eve's POV

As I put on my shoes and put on a nice jacket I head downstairs and eat breakfast. Juliet isn't up yet so I just leave. 'I'll text her later I guess' I said to myself. I grab my car keys and what I need for my first day at my new job. I open the front door and walk out closing the front door behind me, locking it with the house key. I walk to my car and get in starting it as I sit in the drivers seat and I head to work.

I'm ten minutes away from work when I get a text from my boss saying, to get six coffees from Starbucks, and make three regular coffees with cool whip on the top and the other three the special.

Crap! Where is a Starbucks that's near by, where I am. I text my boss back saying 'ok' and I try to find a Starbucks where I am. Yes! I found one. I park my car in a parking space. I turn my car off and head inside Starbucks to get what the boss told me to get.

I wait in line and finally it's my turn to order. I tell the girl what I want, then I pay her. I go sit down somewhere waiting for the coffees and finally a dude brings them to me, in a cup holder, thank you lord I need the cup holder. He told me the three that he was holding in his left hand was the regular coffee with the cool whip and then the other three in his right hand was the special. I tell him thanks and walk out to my car. I get in and start it, and leave the parking lot.

As I park in the back of the building where employees park. I turn my car off and grab the two coffee holders and head inside.

Niall's POV

"Alright Niall that's it for this session, we'll have the next session be in an hour or so." My trainer said I nodded and went to sit down and get a drink of my water.

"You did good today Horan! Just one or two more sessions today and you'll be done for today. We wanna train till the boxing match that's in two months starts. So you are fully ready." My trainer said as he patted me on the shoulder. I smiled at him, still sitting down.

"Alright guys, my assistant will be bringing us coffee in a few minutes!" Mick announced from upstairs leaning on the railing. All the guys cheered and I did a silent cheer. Damn his assistant sure was taking a long time. Then before I knew it a girl came in with two coffee holders with three cups of coffee in each of the holders. Finally!

All the boys went and got their coffee from her and I just sat in my spot not wanting to get up. She walks over to me and says,

"Hi would you like your...." She pauses for a minute then says,

"Coffee." She stares at me and I stare at her. She's that one girl I met at the party last night. I grabbed the coffee that just had the whipped Creme on top and said thanks. She nodded her head and started walking away till the boss said,

"Aww! Eve, thank you so much for bringing us coffee we really appreciate it. Or I do. Not sure about these other boys." The rest of the boys nodded their heads and said all together "Yah thanks! They are great!" She smiled and nodded. Then she handed the boss his coffee. He said thanks and she nodded once more.

"Oh did you not get a coffee?"

She looked a bit surprised and said,

"I guess not. I was such in a hurry I forgot to get myself some. Oh well I'll just get a hot cocoa later this morning, if that's alright?"

"Of course Eve. Oh boys this is my new assistant..." He paused and she said,

"Evangeline. But you can call me Eve for short. I prefer that better." She smiled and the rest of the boys smiled too.

"Niall, did you meet Eve at the party last night? You had to have, she was there. Weren't you Eve?" She nodded and I said,

"Yeah Mick, I did."