Chapter 11

I woke up early this morning and got ready for work. Now I'm sitting at my desk trying to get ready for the match Niall has next week. The office is so busy and Mick is always yelling because he's so stressed. I literally hate this and my mum wants me to bring Niall to the "family gathering" I want to take him, believe me!But I don't think he can take all the criticism my family might give him, us. Ugh Eve! Stop thinking like that!

I look up from all the paperwork I have to fill out for Mick and myself. I see Niall walking up the stairs. I stare at him and he sees me staring. I smirk and snap out of it and go back to the papers. I hear a knock at my opened door and I look up.

"Hey!" I say. He smiles and walks in taking a seat in front of my desk.

"So, Mick wanted to see me. But he's with someone." Ni tells me and I nod.

"I had fun last night by the way." He says looking at me giving me a smirk. I looked at the papers in front of me and smiled.

"I did to." I said looking at him. He smirked then Mick called him in.

"Well, see ya love." He smirks and runs out of my office. I smile,

"See ya Ni!" What is happening with us?! That was so awkward.

___________________

After a stressful day at work I finally get to go home. I grab my purse and get my car keys. I shut my office doors locking them behind me. I walk downstairs to leave the gym. I smile and yell bye to all the guys and walk out the doors.

"Hey Eve!" I hear a males voice call out. I turn around and see Niall. He walks towards me, grabs my face and pulls me close to him as he puts his lips on mine. He pulls away leaving me utterly shocked.

"I was waiting to do that all day. Just never had the time or the right excuse." He says. I smile and he kisses my cheek. He grabs his bags and runs to his car. I watch as he gets into his Range Rover then I walk to my car and drive back to the house.

I shut the front door behind me and mumble, "Why does he do that to me?!" under my breath.

"Hey Eve! How was work?" Jules walks out getting a glass of orange juice.

"It was stressful. I had to sign a whole bunch of papers for Niall's match next week. I'm so busy." I whine.

"Come here hun." Jules says and I follow her to the couch. I lay down and she turns on my favorite tv show and gives me my favorite snack.

"Thank you." I tell her.

"Yep. Now excuse me while I go get ready for a date with Hazza!" She says and I laugh. When she's out of the room I hear my phone beep signaling someone is texting me. I reach for it on the coffee table to see who it's from.

It's from Piper, my older sister.

Piper: Mum really wants you to bring that boy of yours to that family gathering next month. She won't stop pestering dad about getting ahold of you or the rest of the FAM.

Me: Tell her I'm busy and I'll get to it when I get to it. Love ya!

I roll my eyes and set my phone down by me and watch my show. When it's over I bring my snacks to the kitchen and throw the paper plate away.

I walk up to my room to maybe take a nap and I receive another text.

Niall: Hey! Want to do something love?

I sigh, I would love to do something with him but I'm so tired.

Niall: I'll be over with Hazza when he picks up Jules then you and I can do something.