Chapter 4

Eve's POV

As I walked into the building. My eyes set onto Niall. He was shirtless and he was quite attractive. He had a six pack and he had muscular arms. Dang! Boxing really does a number on you.

As I head upstairs to my office all the boys that are in the boxing area say hi to me and I say hi to all of them. When I get into my office I sit in my chair and continue what I was working on yesterday.

I get thirsty so I walk downstairs to the drinking fountain. As I get to it I wait in line and once it's my turn I get some water and head back upstairs to my office. I turn on Pandora radio and continue doing my work.

Soon it's 12:00, my lunch break! Woohoo! Adios People! I stop what I was doing, turn off my music and walk to my car to go get lunch.

Niall's POV

When I was finished with my very last session. The trainer congratulated me on how great I was doing. I told him thanks and went into the boys locker room to shower.

When I came out I was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt again. I walked to where my car was parked in the back. As I was walking to my car. All I could think about was Evangeline and her beautiful red hair with light blonde streaks, and her great love for Pride & Prejudice. I could tell she was so much more different then the women I was usually with. She was truly in love with Pride & Prejudice, I could tell. I could also tell she might have a thing for me.

When I unlocked my car door Evangeline said,

"I see you found your car keys, finally!"

I smiled a little and said,

"Yeah."

She laughed and told me bye and that she would see me tomorrow. I waved and backed out of the parking lot after she did.

Eve's POV

Wow that should get an award. What I just did should get an award. Thank you God. As I started rocking out to my music again I started laughing at myself.

As I pulled into the drive through of Del Taco I told the person what I wanted and they told me my total I said thanks and drove up to the first window. I payed the person and then waited for the person in front of me to move. When they did I moved forward to the second window. A girl gave me my food, I asked her for some extra napkins, she gave me some. I told her thanks and drove back to work.

As I parked back in my spot. I turned my car off. I grabbed my phone, purse and bag of food and headed inside to my office.

As I walk into my office I started to eat my tacos and drink my water. When I finished I threw away my trash and put my water cup on my desk. I get back to what I was doing before I left which is setting the schedule for the next upcoming events that are coming up. Which are Niall's boxing match and some other stuff.

"Eve! Come here real quick." Mick yells.

I get up from my chair and walk into his office.

"Yeah.?" I say

"How's everything going?"

"Good. The schedules for the boxing matches and all that are finished. I'll forward you them tomorrow."

"Alright sounds good."

I smile. And walk back to my office. I start with something else now. Which is, setting up the boxes to box the other boxes. It's been a bloody two hours already. Geez.

'Well I'm done for today.' I say to myself. I grab my purse and phone. I walk into Mick's office and say,

"Hey I'm finished. So I'm
Gonna go. That ok?"