Chapter 1

I focus on the trainer while listening to Harry go on about some girl he just met.

"Niall she is so amazing," he says with a sigh.

"That's great mate," I duck a swipe from the trainer.

"You should give her a call."

"Okay I will," he says excitedly as I jab at the instructor.

"Juliet!" Harry says happily into the phone.

"It's Harry." He walks away. Thank you god! I jab and miss a few more punches before I finish my session. I grab my bag and go wash off in the locker room. As I walk in, Harry jumps in front of me. He scares me a little,

"Hey mate! I invited Juliet to our office party. She has a friend and I told her she could come as well. You can hopefully get to know her fully without playing with her."

"Wow. That's so exciting." I said with no expression in my face or voice.

"Mate. Shut up and get that stick out of your ass. Maybe girls will actually like you instead of being repulsed by you."

I gave him an irritable look, "Can I shower now?"

"Yeah! But are you really going to go to the party tonight? Please say you are, I really need you. So I don't-"

I cut Harry off, "Yes! Mate I'll be there! Now I'm gonna shower!"

Harry looked relieved,

"Good. Who knows you might actually meet a girl. And not use her." I gave Harry another one of my 'shut up looks' and walk inside the locker room.

********

As Harry and I walked back into the gym, for the second time today. I looked through the many people that came. There had to be thousands. The gym was full.

Harry ran over to the girl, I'm guessing, he was talking to on the phone earlier today, that Juliet girl. I followed him,

"Hi Juliet, I'm glad you came."

"Me too." Juliet looked into his eyes.

"Oh and this is my best friend! Eve get over here!" Juliet introduces her fiend as Eve runs over to us.

Eve almost choked on her drink causing me to let out a soft chuckle that causes me to get elbowed in the gut by Harry. He shook his head, causing me to scowl at him. She walked over and shaked Harry's hand. She wore a little black dress, with black laced heels and her red hair with blonde streaks was in a nicely twirled up bun. She had on a light red lipstick that was faded, because of her drink.

She smiled at me and I half smiled back.

"Oh this is my best mate Niall." Harry introduced me then took Juliet to the dance floor.

"Excuse me." She nodded her head and I walked off.

Eve's POV

I nodded my head after he said excuse me. As he walked off I scowled at him. What a tensed up vibe I got from him. He was like Mr. Darcy from Pride & Prejudice. Relentlessly unpleasant. Yes I am quoting from the movie Lost In Austen. But who wouldn't? Lost In Austen and Pride & Prejudice are both very romantic and well, I love them both.

As I went to sit down I looked at how happy Harry was making Juliet. She hasn't had a real relationship yet, maybe now she will. He was making her laugh, which you could hear from where I'm sitting and probably everyone that was outside. It looked as if Harry was having a fun time as well.