Chapter 12

I wake up to Niall's arm wrapped around my waste. I smile at his touch and roll over to look at his sleeping face. His whole face looking peaceful and calmer than ever: but still looking hotter than hell. Last night we cuddled and watched a movie. He kissed me once in a while. And we somehow made it to my bed. Jules and Harry came back from their date sometime late last night. I slowly got up trying not to make a sound. I went to the bathroom and walked downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hey you!" Jules smiles from the bar stool she's sitting on sipping her coffee. 

"Hi." I smile as I make a bowl of cereal. 

"So, how was last night?" She interrogates as she raises her eyebrows knowing we had to do the dirty last night. I roll my eyes and smile remembering how great my night was. 

"It was fun." Is all I tell her as she looks up to the heavens in distress making me chuckle a little. 

"Baby! Where's my coffee?" Harry yells from her bedroom. My eyes grow wide and I smirk at her.

"One minute babe!" She yells back. 

When we hear footsteps begin to make their way down stairs she hops off the bar stool pointing her mug at me as she says, "I expect the full story, with juicy details later." She commands after she quickly pours some coffee into another mug for Harry then she runs through the living area carefully to her room. I laugh and move my breakfast to the bar and sit on the stool Jules sat on before she fled to her room. Niall walks into the kitchen, itches his head and lets out a yawn as he tries to give me a good morning smile which makes me chuckle. 

"Good morning love." He says as he wraps his muscular arms around me. I tilt my head up and he plants a soft kiss on my lips that makes my insides flutter. 

I let out a sigh, "Good morning." My body is floating. 

"Feel free to make yourself breakfast." I say after I get out of  my trance. Then I walk over to the sink to rinse out my cereal bowl. He gives me a confused look, "You aren't going to make me any?" He asks his sad expression making me laugh but I suppressed it sounding like I had a weird hiccup or something. 

"No, I figured I could watch you make us both a delicious breakfast." I tell him. He nods.

"But didn't you already have breakfast?" He asks.

"That was just an appetizer before the main course you're going to prepare for us." I tell him and he gives me an unhappy look.

"What? I had to eat something while waiting for your groggy ass to get up to make me breakfast." I defend myself. He is now in front of me inches away from my face. He gives me the intimidating look he gives to all of his boxing opponents before beating them senseless and I feel my insides start to crumble from being so uncomfortable. He surprises me by grabbing my chin and planting a kiss on my lips. He leaves me standing by the sink in shock not being able to move. After what felt like a lifetime I got out of my frozen state and walked over to him to see if he wanted my help with anything.

"Sit your pretty lil ass down and let me get to business!" He stops me and guides me over to my seat as he fixes breakfast asking me where certain things are every few minutes. 

"Buon appetite my lady ." He says as he sets a plate of sausage, bacon, pancakes and eggs in front of me. I didn't even know we had all this stuff. 

"Wow! You are a great cook for being a boxer." I tell him making him smile. I love that smile.

"Wait till you taste it." He smirks. I smile and take my fork and take a bite of my pancakes.

"Holy Mary mother of god, this is so good!" I tell him as his mouth forms into that smile that I love so much but barely ever get to see. He brings his plate to the seat next to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Wow! So many kisses, I might not be able to go to work today.