Chapter 10

So it's finally time for my date with Niall tonight. I'm excited and nervous. I don't know why though. Yesterday I spent my usual day working at the gym and today.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

When I left work earlier today Niall caught me and pushed me lightly against a wall hidden from the guys inside and the cameras. He rested his left arm above my head and his other by my waist.

"You ready for tonight?" He asked me in his sexy accent that almost made me melt or did make me melt. I just nodded at him. I couldn't open my mouth I was shortened of breathe. He smirked then walked away. I couldn't move for a while because I was too busy reliving that really almost sexual moment. I snapped myself out of it and walked to my car not being able to stop smiling. I got in my car and drove back home.

"Yo Jules!" I yelled for her. She's usually at home by now. I didn't hear anything so I put my stuff by the door and walked into the kitchen getting some food. I saw that she left me note. It read:

Hey Eve! H and I are at his place. Don't worry we're prob having loads of fun. I'll be sure to be there before your date. All the LOVE xoxo -JUles

I just rolled my eyes at what she said.

"Jules!" I said to myself laughing. I made myself a snack tray with fruits, vegetables and cheese and crackers. Then I walked to the living room and watched whatever I could find.

When I was fed up with watching shows. I got up and tidied the place up a bit. It looked okay. But you could tell this place hasn't been cleaned in months. The dust I found was absolutely disgusting. When I finished my tidying up I put everything back where I found it and put my plate in the sink and did the dishes.

At 6 o'clock on the dot. Jules walks in with no Harry. It surprised me because they are glued together.

"Where's Harry?" I asked her.

"He's waiting in the car." She tells me as she points to the door and we laugh then we run up the stairs and she helps me pick something to wear.

"Okay." She says as she stares at my closet.

"Do you want to wear a dress, a one piece, a romper basically the same thing, or jeans and some shirt?" She rambles.

"Ugh." I think. Then she interrupts.

"Oh this would be perfect." She tells me as she's holding up my white v neck long sleeve shirt with navy colored short shorts. I nod and go take a shower to get freshened up.

When I get out of the shower I blow dry my hair then curl it in big curls. Once I'm finished Jules helps me with my make up then I get dressed. She hands me a purse that will go with my outfit and I put some of my stuff in it that I might need along with my phone. She hands me tanish salmon colored heels that weren't too high and I put them on. I looked in the mirror and I looked good seeing that I'm always wearing workout outfits everyday with barely any make up.

Jules hands me my purse and we walk downstairs together. We plop ourselves on the couch and Harry comes out of her room.

"Hey babe! What's up?" Jules asked him.

"Oh I had to come inside. It got boring sitting in the car waiting for you so I walked in and took a nap on your bed. I hope that's okay." Harry told her. She nodded and they started to cuddle while I started writing. I haven't written in a long time and I thought while I waited for Niall I would write a little something.

I heard a knock at the door I put my book on the table and I went to go open it, Jules eyeing me the entire way to the door. I opened the door and there was Niall dressed in a light Navy suit with a white buttoned up shirt with no collar and white adidas.