Chapter 5

When Opaline entered Canterlot High,she became a human
,,Why am I not a pony anymore?!"
,,That doesn't matter,I should drain the magic and go back to Equestria"
Opaline watched all the humans scream in terror and turn their colorful skin into natural. All the magic flowed through her body.
,,Now I'll be all powerful!"
,,Not on our watch!" Sunset Shimmer said
All the human seven transformed and tried to capture Opaline and they almost succeeded, but Opaline's magic was too powerful. She locked them in the cage and drained every bit of their magic and headed through the portal.
,,Good luck saving your world!"
When she entered Equestria it was horrible. Pegasi lost their flying abilities, earth ponies were weakened to death, unicorns had no power!Now all of Equestria has lost its power!
,,I am your queen, bow before me" 
Twilight knew there has to be something I can do,she knew that if Opaline continues all the magic will be gone and it will be all Opaline's.
She said,, I will fight you at the cost of my life!"
The battle began
Twilight was slowly losing so she did what she was meant to do
She flew to the bell and sacrificed her alicorn horn and wings, magic flew out of the bell and it separated into three. The earth pony,unicorn and pegasi crystal. Twilight fell on the ground and her cutie mark was in the sky. But Opaline still wasn't defeated, so she and her friends created a magic shield around Equestria and separated from the world. Some ponies turned into sea ponies.       

And that's how Equestria was protected from Opaline and all the ponies  got separated from the current Equestria forever, well until this day

P.S this is my first book and I'm sure going to write some more. For now thanks for reading and prepare yourself first more captivating adventures in the MLP universe!!🦄