part 4

Kindly leave the mistakes plz.

Miss park
Yes.

Mr.park
You have to come to DSP office immediately.
Come fast.

Miss park
What happened. It's anything problem.
Are you ok. Where is jimin.

Mr park
Just come. Hold his tears in eyes last Inch
He cut tha call.

Miss park don't say anything run to car parking area. She drive the car go to Seoul DSP office.

Miss kim is so happy finally he is son is married. But she is scared also. Suddenly everyone heard miss park phone ring.
Every one see miss park same time. He says something then run out of car parking area.

Jk

He feel really hurt at the same time he feel guilty think about his hyung. How can he married he is brother love. What will I do if jimin hyung come to ask me why you marry my love jk. He asked the question to him self? He is eyes getting water think about jimin. How he face him . What reason he tell about the marriage.
He thinks about jimin how to handle his hyung suddenly he is mom go to car parking area drive the car.

He can't stand still like this. Because he know miss park face telling how much tension she is. So he also run back to his mom.

Jk go to driver site but tae stop him drive the car. Kim's also come to the car. All fallow miss park

Seoul DSP office.

Mr.park
Sir you must be misunderstood pls

Police officers
No Mr.park k. 0001 car no is your.
I am correct

Mr.park
Yes officer

Police officer
Then this is true.

Mr.park
No this is can't be truth. Pls find my son.

Then suddenly miss park come to police station see her husband is crying. She runs to him hug him they both start to crying.

Miss park
My son is alive. He is not death.

Police officer
Madam. Sin the paper please

Miss park
Why. What paper this is.

Police officer
Sorry madam. Actually your car is totally fired. We don't know who is inside the car
But we are 100 % sure if anyone inside the car they must be death.

Sin the paper. Maybe you're son and your car driver also death. We are sorry for your
Contion

Miss park

No my son is alive. He is such a anjel. He can't do anything wrong with any one.
How god make him suffer. I want my son.

At the same time jk and Kim's also come.
Jk see his mom and dad crying. He is confusing but he suspect something is wrong.

Jk
Mom what happened.
Why are you crying. Mom what happened
Where is jimin hyung.

Mr.park
Police officer saying our jimin is no more.

Jk
What. He can't believe his ear. Just 6 hours before they all are talking jimin then how jimin is no more.

Tae
Noooo my jimin is alive. He can't live without me. He can't live without me. My jiminaaa he crying kneels down infront of
Jimin parents.

Jk
Jk know how much jimin parents hurt that same hurt tae have. He feel really hurt seeing his husband like this.

 He feel really hurt seeing his husband like this

Kim's hug his husband. They also hurt hearing that news. Kim's don't know how to consoul his son.

After 2 hours later Mr/ Miss park finish all the formalities. But finally they want to see the place where car get fired.

Police officer

They give a address. But you guys can't find anything there. Because only thing is we find.

Miss parkJimin, my baby she crying more see the car

Miss park
Jimin, my baby she crying more see the car.
This is the same car jimin go to take his gift.
This is the same car jimin go to college. She think about her son jimin crying nonstop

Mr.park also really sad. But he wants to be strong because of his wife .

Mr.park

In heavy heart
Let's go to our mantion.

Miss park
My baby.

Mr.park
Jk . He is also your son.

Miss park
She go to jk hug him she is happy her sister son married sad he is own son no more.
As a mom she can't be happy and sad. Miss park getting unconscious. Jk hold his mom

2 hours later.

Jk is sitting next to miss park. She is still don't open his eyes.  Kim's also stay in park mantion. Because they know it's time jk have to stay beside her mom. They are good person to understand the situation. So Kim's and jk stay in the mantion.

Some time later

Miss park
Jimin my baby jimin

Jk
Mom i am here. Mom don't cry just open your eyes. See mom jk is here. You bunny is here mom.

Miss park open his eyes see jk is the one beside him. She hug his son start to cry think about his baby jimin.

Jk
Mom pls stop.
I know that not easy. But please try to understand.

Miss park
My son. My baby

Jk
Mom pls stop. Pls mom. I don't know how to consoul you but pls stop the crying.

After sometime later mr.park come to her hug his wife.

Mr.park
Stop it laya . You are crying nonstop. I know it's not easy but think about me. You have me.

Try to understand of you crying like this that's not good for you health.

Miss park
My baby

Mr.park
He don't go anywhere. He is still with us.
If we think our baby is no more than that is the problem. If we think jimin go to study for other countries that is good.

Our baby see us . Pls don't think our son is death ok

Miss park
Mm.

Mr.park
Now it's time to jk go to his husband house
Come we go to him.

Mr/ miss park come to liveing area see Kim's and jk wait for them. After see her jk go to hug her.

Jk
Mom.

Miss park
Sorry kooki. This is your memorable day
You are sad. Sorry baby.

Jk
No mom its ok.

Miss.kim

Take care of your self. We come to visit you tomorrow ok

Miss park
Ok.

Thankyou for reading my story.