part 23

Next day morning.

Jk go to the restaurant early. Tae get up but he can't find jk. He know where he go so he don't say anything go to bathroom come back very soon. He skip the breakfast go to the restaurant.  He directly go to restaurant owner Chapin . Who stop kim taehyung.
Every one give respect to him. Before jk enter the office room tae enter the room.

Tae
Welcome jk

Jk
Hyung

Tae
I don't expect you here
Jk why you want to do this job. I come to the point. Why are you here.

Jk
He don't want to tell anything. So he say
I am pooring in staying all the day in the big mantion. I want to do something.
Don't think me wrong.

He wants to tell everything but this is not correct place to talk to him. So he liye to him.

Tae
If you are feel like this you have to tell me first.

Jk don't want to say anything go to mantion after say to the restaurant owner he don't want this job.

Kim mantion

After dinner every one sleep. But tae can't sleep he go to out side for garden area. He is mouth automatically smile see the garden.
Jk make such a beautiful garden. Like this

 Like this

Tae touch one flower 🌹 smile.
He can clearly see how much jk love the garden. Suddenly someone touch his shoulder.

Tae
Jimin.

Jimin
Yes taehyung.

Both are talking suddenly jimin kiss vmin kiss each other. But they don't know jk see everything from the bolcany.

Jk hear some foot steps he open his see tae go out of the room. He don't want to ask anything to him. Jk see tae touch jk garden flower. Then jimin hyung come after 30 min later maybe vmin start to kiss each other.

Jk can't hold his emotions start to crying more than anything.

Jk
You again proof me jimin hyung is your love. Then I am still here. He wipe his tears.
No jk don't cry. You love him. But he is don't love you. You don't have a any rights to stay in the mantion.

Suddenly he hear again some foot steps maybe tae is coming. He act like sleeping.
Tae come smile face. See jk is sleeping then he also go to sleep.

Next day morning.

Tae weak up see jk is not in the couch.
He go to bathroom go to dinner table ask jimin to where is jk.

Jimin
He don't come he is still in room

Tae
But he is not in the room.

Jimin
No he didn't come here tae.
You don't see him. He must be in your room

Tae go to room call jk. He again call his jk phone number but the phone is switch off.

Tae
He must be go somewhere.
He about to go out of the room see the couch.

He is eyes getting tears see the fail. Which is he hide from jk 6 month. He is scared he confirmed jk will think everything wrong.
All the negative thoughts come to his mind.
He open the fail see the device paper.
And another ring 💍.
Which one is tae another one is jk.
Also devorce paper sin .
Suddenly one paper feel down on the floor.
Tae take the paper in shaking hands
Read it.

hyung,,,,,,,,,,,,,

  .........    it's me. Jk

        .......... I know our marriage happen not our own whish. I know everything how you parents force me and you for the marriage.
...... I am always saying jimin hyung is death pls love someone.....

         But now I can't tell you because he is alive. I don't have a right to tell the word.
But trust me hyung i am trying my best to get your love and our marriage life success
I am trying to know you,,,,,
I am trying to be with you,,,,,,
But you are still saying jimin, jimin, jimin,,,,,,,,

         This is not my fault hyung. This is all happened only for God. Not me and you.
When I see you hand our wedding ring not in your hand. This is not some ordinary ring you throw the ring some where. This is our wedding ring. At the point I understand you don't want me to your husband. But I have a hope .  But you fail the devorce paper after seeing this I feel like death.but don't worry.
                        "   I accept your devorce "

You are free from me. I sin the paper.
I don't take your things anything. I take my dress and certificate only.

From now on you are free from me
You don't have to see jimin hyung in the garden in night. You both can marry start your life. Which life you both dream
I am no one to you.

I am not small boy to ask help to anyone.
I am ok. You all don't have to worry about me.

                      You are unwanted husband jk

Tae read the letter fully. He can't stop the crying. He kneels down start to crying.

Jimin

Tae go to search jk but he didn't come back so he go to tae room see tae crying nonstop.

Taehyung what happened?
Tae

Tae
Jimin jimin my husband my jk don't want me

Jimin
What. Tae tell me what happened please stop the crying.

Tae give a letter to jimin. He read the letter feel really hurt. But this is not the time to crying.

Tae get up let search jk. We can find him
Getup.

Tae
How jimin

Jimin
Tae he don't have a any place to go.
If he go then this is his hostel only.
Let's go start the car.

Tae run to open the car jimin also go back to him. Both site on the car tae drive the car in jk hostel.

Thankyou so much for come to read my story

See you soon 💜❤️.