part 34 End 💜❤️

Now it's been 1 Year 3 months taekook birth. They resently celebrate taekook birthday. Taekook mostly spent time with his grandparents. Because Miss kim don't want to give his grandson to anyone. She know jk is young age he can't manage everything. So from the first she help jk .

Every thing is ok but jk feel tae make some distance between him. He don't know that is true or not but he feel like this. He don't know how to tell this to his husband. He hide everything from tae.

1 week leter.

Mr.kim
Tae we three of them go to Busan.

Tae
Why dad.

Mr.kim
I am getting old baby. I want to rest.
So I go to Village with your mother and son

Jk
Dad why taekook

Mr.kim
Just 1 week jk.

After lots of convenience jk accept finally.
Kim's give both are hify. Because they know jk and tae want some time private. They know jk miss taehyung so much. Jk don't tell anything but Kim's understand jk . So they plan to go village spend better time with his grandson .

Next morning.

Both go to Village now jk make breakfast
Tae come to his husband hug him back.

Jk suddenly getting fresed yes it's almost year they both are alone in the mantion.
Also long time later tae hug him like this in the kitchen. Jk remember suddenly honeymoon time smile.

Tae
Why are you smile baby. Can I know that reason.

Jk
Nothing huppy.

Tae
He kiss jk neck.

Jk
Huppy it's kitchen. Some one comes to see us.taekook must be hungry now.

Tae
Bunny mom will be takecare of him.
Don't worry.

Jk
Huppy why suddenly they go to Village.

Tae
Don't you know.

Jk
No

Tae
Yesterday night dad come to our room.
Mom says you are not good. They say your
Crying every day when I go to office.

Jk
Huppyyyy how they know

Tae
Baby if you are feeling like this you have to share me.

Jk
Sorry huppyyyy . Start to crying.
Hug his husband.

Tae
It's ok baby. Don't cry. I am sorry. I think taekook is small boy. You want some time to adjust yourself for me and tk. I think you want to spend time with tk. That's why I give our relationship cap. But sorry I didn't expect you think like this way sorry baby.

Jk
Hug his husband more taitly say
You are always my first baby. I want my both baby attention.

Tae
Again baby. You agree I am tiger but now saying baby.

Jk
Awww my baby tiger.
Give a kiss on tae lips.

Tae don't want that small kiss off the cilinter take jk bridel style go to his room.
They close the door 🚪 go inside.
Tae know jk miss his. But jk don't know taehyung is more missing him.

Both are getting intimate almost year. So tae don't waste time just 30 min of kiss jk all the body 1 hours of jk small ho*** l get ready after 15 min jk adjusted him self then
Tae start to eat the poor soul. Jk also like his husband touch. He is happy so happy to get his husband love again.

Jk
He is getting over pleasure. He is mind full of thinking only taehyung. He is throut getting up and down because of heavy breathing.

Tae