part 8

1 week leter.

It's been one week taekook marriage finished. Tae don't talk to his parents. Jk is the one trying to talk to tae. But tae don't care about anyone.

Morning.

Jk make breakfast for everyone. Now a days he wants to become Kim's good son in law. He try to give a best. He place all the food on the table.

Miss kim
Jk you make everything all your husband favourite foods. He really like it baby.

Jk
I hope mom.

After sometime later tae come to sit on the table. Maid's serve the food. He see all the food he is favourite. He start to eat but he is eyes getting tears.

Miss kim
Baby what happened. Why are you crying.
It's spicy. She eat some then say it's not that much spicy tae.

Tae don't say anything but he is eyes stop the tears. He don't speak single word finish the breakfast go to office.

Jk
Mom i think he don't like the food. He know I am the one make breakfast. That's why he is crying.

Miss kim
No jk. If he don't like the food then he don't eat. See the plate it's empty. I think he must remember jimin.

Jk
What

Miss kim
Maybe. Don't confusing you are self. Go to your room.

Jk
Ok mom.

Tae
He drive the car go far away from the mantion. He stop the car hit the car window. Start to crying. He remember how cutely jimin try to know how to cook for him. He remember how much his favourite foods jimin make. He remember very first day jimin cut his finger when he try to cut onion. He remember the first food jimin make he come to tae office give a first food.
He remember everything that cute insident make him crying nonstop.

He crying thinking about jimin cute face

He drive the car go to his office.

Jk
Mom what can I do. He is not changing. Why he didn't accept jimin hyung is no more. Why can't he move on mom. He can't come back to him.

Miss kim
You have to try harder to get him jk.
Me and you are dad going to Thailand for business matter. Try to close to him.

Jk
Mom how is this possible. If you guys here at the time he scold me. Now you both go out of the country. I am scared mom. Pls don't go.

Miss kim
No baby. You dad need me near. We are getting old. Now he wants me. I want him.this is marriage life. So sorry baby.

Jk
I understand you mom.

After day Mr /miss . Kim go to Thailand.
They know jk is scared but this is good time to know each other.

Jk
Now I am alone again. What can I do.
He change the tv channel. But he didn't find any thing intresting. So he off the tv . start to sleep.

He is mobile alarm sound come when time is 7 in the night. He get up see he slept long time. He on the all lights go to make dinner.

Tae come to home late. Because he know he is parents go out of the country. He come to home go to his room then come to sit on the dinner table.

Jk
Dinner is ready. Did you eat or you eat later.

Tae
Where is all maid's

Jk
I don't know. In lunch time I also don't see anyone.

Tae
Ask my mom

Jk
What

Tae
Call my mom. Ask her

Jk call his mother in law. She attended the call.

Miss kim
Yes jk

Jk
Mom where is all the maids

Miss kim
I give leave for everyone

Jk
What leave. Why mom

Miss kim
Jk you have to know you are huspend.
I don't want any one comes to distrib you.
You know what I try to say

Jk
I know mom

Miss kim
Good. See you. I call you later ok

Jk
Ok mom.

They cut tha call.

Tae
What she tell
Jk about to explain tae stop him. Because he know he is mom.

Jk I know we are married. But don't try to get jimin place. That's not going to happen.
If you want I give a divorce you can

Jk
Stop it stop it

What did you say divorce. Super
I like it.

Tae
Jk

Jk
What. What jk hmm
You are married me just 2 week before but you asked divorce. Can I know that reason

Tae
I don't want to marry you.

Jk
I also don't expect this marriage.
I come from hostel because of my brother marriage. But happened my marriage.

You should understand one thing hyung.
Jimin hyung is death. He is no more. He can't come back to the world. Just accept the truth move on.

Tae
Tae slap jk

Jk hold his cheek about to say again
Tae again slap him.

Tae
How dare you to tell my baby jimin is death. Don't tell that again. If you say again I will kill you for sure

Jk
He wipe his tears agrassively tell

Call him

Tae
What

Jk
Call him.

Tae
Are you crazy
Who I am calling

Jk
Jimin hyung

Tae
What

Jk
Yes yes you are the one say he is not death.
That's the reason you slap me.
That's why you don't speak to anyone.
Fine fine. You wast your life jimin hyung
Call him tell him to come.

Tae
Jk you talk too much

Jk
You think too much.
Don't you know jimin hyung is no more
Don't you know he can't come back
Don't you know anything.

Tae

I know jk . I know crying

Jk
Then why you still remember him.
Wast your life time for him. He is my brother. That's very hard to believe jimin hyung is no more. But that is truth. You must be moving on pls

Tae
That's not easy jk.

Jk
Can I help you

Tae
You can do this

Jk
I will. Believe me

Thankyou for reading my story.
See you