part 13

Kindly leave the mistakes plz

Jk

He can't believe it. How his husband think about in the dream to his hyung jimin. He is sleeping in dream to his husband think about his husband.

Jk always saying just forget everything. Start the new life with someone. You can't be like this. But know jk understand how much tae and jimin hyung love each other.
Jk understand it's really hard to forget jimin hyung.

Jk getting taers. Jk accept one thing if tae
His husband accept jk as a husband they start to new life but deep inside no one throw jimin hyung away from tae. That's not going to be happen.

Tears don't stop thinking about his husband
His life and what happened in future. He don't want to stand go to the couch. Try to sleep. But jk can't sleep he weakup then after long time later he himself don't know when he close to eyes.

Next day morning.

Tae is the one weakup first see jk sleeping still. Every day jk weakup first but today he is sleeping still.

Tae
Maybe he is taird. He go to bathroom do his morning routine then come. But jk weakup site on the couch.
What happened jk. Are you ok

Jk
I am ok hyung. I feel taird. Nothing more

Tae
Ok.

Jk go to bathroom tae order the food for both. It's already late for breakfast jk can't cook.

Dinner table.

Tae place the food then jk comes

Tae
Come lets eat.

Jk don't say anything sitting where he usely sit. Tae read jk face he suspect jk face something is off. So he ask what happened jk? Are you ok?

Jk don't hear his husband voice still think about night insident.

Tae

Jk I am talking to you.
Little bit of angry voice.

Jk
I am sorry hyung. I don't notice you
Sorry sorry. Saying and eat the food.

Tae
Jk

Jk
Mm

Tae
Tomorrow your college did you remember

Jk
Yes hyung i remember that

Tae
What happened jk

Jk
Jk don't say anything. He know tae suspect he is sad. But he didn't know how to explain. Food is jk middle of the mouth.
He can't salvan the food. He is eyes getting tears.

Tae
Jk

Jk
He managed to eat then say
Hyung i am ok.

Tae
He know jk is not ok.
But he didn't want to ask anything to jk.
Ok. I will leave then.

Jk
Mm.

After tae go to office jk crying even more.
But after long time crying he himself console his husband say everything in dream not his dream not reality.
He wipe his tears go to on the TV.

Tae

He go to office while driving he thinks about jk. Jk sad face come to his mind.
Suddenly one car come to hit on tae car.

Jk

He is really bored suddenly he is phone ring miss kim call him.he attend the call say hello.

Miss kim
Jk where are you.

Jk
Our home mom. Why are you talking like tension. What happened. Where is dad.

Miss kim
Jk go immediately central hospital.
Tae getting accident.

Jk
What.

Miss kim
Yes jk. Some one call me from tae phone.

Jk don't want to argue more run to the car parking area drive the car go to hospital.
He ask someone nurse to about kim taehyung go to the room.

Tae

After thinking about jk he go to office. But he is mind is distributed. He don't notice tha abosit side car. They both car getting accedent. Thank to God both are safe.

Jk

He come to hospital see tae is talking to doctor. He is ok . Some bandage 🤕 on his hand and head. He is one legs full of white clothes fresh blood on this leg.
He don't notice me suddenly I run to hug his.

Tae

I talk to doctor suddenly someone come to hug my chest start to crying. I know this is jk.

Jk don't cry . I am ok

Jk still crying.

Tae
Jk see I am totally fine.
Stop the crying.

After 20 min crying jk stop the crying.

Tae
How you know jk.

Jk
Mom call me

Doctor
I am the one call miss kim.
If you want you can go mr.kim. but you have to take care of your leg. You must can't walk 2 week ok

Jk
I will take care of him doctor.dont worry

Doctor
You

Jk

He expects tae tell him to his is my husband
But tae don't say anything 4 sec then jk say huspend.

Doctor
Sorry mr.kim I don't know that.
BTW you have to take care of him. Give him medicine on the time.

Jk
Yes doctor.

After doctor go out side.  Jk site bed near by table.

Jk
He hold tae hand say take rest.

Tae
Jk .

Jk
Mm

Tae
I am sorry.

Jk
No hyung. We can talk every thing some other day. It's not that time. You have to be rest. Close your eyes.

Tae feel taird he closes the eyes start to sleep.

Jk see his husband after long time later jk also sleep.

Thankyou so much for reading my story
See you soon 💜❤️