part 21

Same day night.

Taekook think about his own life. Both can't get his proper sleep. Like this morning come.

After tae go to office jk go to garden. He give a water to flower bond. At the time miss park come to see jk.

Jk
Mom.

Miss park
Yes jk. Can I help you

Jk
No mom. I will do it.

Miss park don't say anything stand jk back side. Jk notice turn around see his mom
Stand still.

Jk
What happened mom.

Miss park
Can we talk jk.

Jk
Yes mom. Just 5 min.

Both want to go to garden table site.
Miss park is so confusing and scared.
She don't know how to start the conversation. 

Jk
Mom what happened. Why are you tensed.

Miss park
Jk I am sorry to talk about you like this

Jk
Mom. What happened tell me clearly.

Miss park
Did you talk to tae. What he says.

Jk
He don't say anything mom. I am ok with his every decision mom.

Miss park
Can I tell you something jk

Jk
Yes mom you can.
What is this

Miss park
Jk I can clearly see your eyes you love tae
But I diffenatly saying he don't love you jk.

Jk
He is crying hear that word. Crying voice jk say no mom he change he love me mom.

Miss kim
Very cool voice
Ok where is your wedding ring.

Jk show the ring to his mom.

Miss park
Ok . Where is your husband.

Jk
Jk still don't notice the wedding ring.
So he say he is hand.

Miss park
Go to see . You can understand something.

Jk don't think i am confusing you.
If he loves you then I don't have a any problems. You are also like my son. But problem is he don't love you. He still love jimin. You are the one is not understanding anything.

Jk feel like death after hearing miss park words. He thinks still tae will accept him but miss park saying another story. He wants to see the wedding ring tae wear it or not. So he wait for tae come home.

Tae

He doing his work then come to mantion.
Jimin welcome him. Give a water to him.

Jimin
Dinner is ready you can go fresh up.

Tae
Mm.

He come to the room see jk is drawing something.  Tae don't want to distrib him go to bathroom. Jk see his husband. He is eyes directly go to tae hand. He expects tae wear his wedding ring. But he is hope getting down after see his hand. Tae don't wear any ring.

Jk first time feel maybe he is husband don't want him. He is crying thinking about the ring. This is not some ordinary ring he forgot to put somewhere. This is wedding ring how can he take off the ring. He thinks about all negative.

Maybe jimin is correct.

Tae

He come out of the bathroom fully dressed go to dinner table. But jk is still on the couch.

Come lets go to eat dinner.

Jk

In heavy heart
I am not hungry hyung. You can go to eat.

Tae
He can clearly see jk is sad. He don't want to ask more go to dinner table.

Jimin
Come sit. Mom make your all favourite

Tae
Jimin can you give some food.

Jimin
Tae this is all for you

Tae
No not me. It's jk

Jimin
Jk . Where is he .

Tae
He is doing something. If you give then I give to him.

Jimin give a food to tae. Jimin is really surprised tae care of jk. Miss park also getting shock. But they feel free start to eat. But they don't know careing is also love.

Taekook room

Tae
Jk eat this. He call jk but jk is already sleeping. He put the plate on the couch side table come to jk. Talking to sleeping jk.

What happened to you suddenly.
Are you ok. He crass jk hair go to eat dinner.

After tae go to out of the room jk weakup.
Feel crying.

Jk
Crying hyung don't give hopes pls. I am getting high hopes but suddenly you break my hope. Pls just tell me i love you jk.
Don't make my heart week hyung.
Just tell me. He crying heart'out hug his billow start to sleep again.

Dinner table.

Tae don't eat much. He just touch the food then say I am full. Jimin see everything from the morning taekook. He can feel the difference between his lover taehyung.
Husband jk taehyung . He don't want to think much wash his hand go to living area

Next day morning.

Jk don't get up early. He wants to sleep more. After tae go to office jk weakup do his morning routine . He come to see his drawing paper is always in the room.
He collects all the paper suddenly he hit tae copourt. Some fails feel down on the floor.
He collects all the fails again arrange the copourt. But is world getting spinning next he see the fail.

He site down take the fail on his hand
Tears come out in jk eyes just like a river.
He open the fail see he is breath getting upnormal. But he managed to breathe properly .

Open the fail see the divorce papers also tae wedding ring.

After long time crying jk get up from the floor take this fail put his own luggage.

Thankyou so much for your vote and reading my story.
See you soon 💜❤️