part 9

Tae
How you help me to come out of my jiminaaa memory.

Jk
I know this is not easy but you can't be like this hyung. You have to change.

Tae
What

Jk
Try to love again. Try to give your love to someone. Try to believe someone, try to accept someone for you .

Tae
Smirk. That some one is you. I am correct jk

Jk
Hyung

Tae
I know jk you are saying inderectly accept you. I know you are planing every thing.

Jk
No hyung i don't plan anything.

Tae
Really.

Jk
Yes.

Tae
Then say why my parents go to Thailand living we both are alone.

Jk
I don't know hyung.

Tae
Why my mother gives all maid's to leave

Jk
Hyung you think everything wrong. I don't do anything. She is the one did everything

Tae
Nice jock.
You think i am fool.

Jk
No hyung believe me .

Tae
I believe you if you say no to the marriage.
I believe you if you say I can't marry my hyung fiance.

Jk
Hyung i tell but my mom force me.

Tae
Jk don't want to hear that same dialogue again and again. Just lessons

I don't want you.
I don't like that marriage with you
When correct time come I give a divorce ok

Jk want to talk to him but tae go to his room
Jk is crying thinking about his own life.
He don't eat anything still crying nonstop then sleep.

Tae
Jimin you are death. I know but that doesn't mean I can't accept your brother just move on from you easily.

I diffenatly move on baby.
I know my parents want best for me. That's why they force jk. I can't accept jk because I don't want him as my husband.

When I feel to marry at the time i should think about this. But not now. I hope you agree my dission jimin. Good night love

Next day morning

Tae is the one weakup first get ready to go kim industry. He come to liveing area see jk is sleeping on the couch. Tae can clearly see jk eyes fresh tears. He feel bad for jk.
But what can he do he can't accept jk. Because jk can't be jimin.
He go to office.

Jk

He weakup feel so taird. He do his morning routine then come to liveing area. He don't feel like to eat he get ready to go park mantion. He wants to see his mom.