part 15

2 week leter.

Every thing is ok but not with taekook.
They both are not like before. Actually before both are try to become best friend
They start to know each other. It's been 5 month taekook marriage finished. Tae try to avoid jk but he can't. Jk try to get tae love
But tae is not changing.

Some time he is crying. He always pray for God in the 5 month try to make the marriage good. But how much jk try that's not going to happen. Tae talking to him, both are good but tae can't accept jk Fully.
Because deep inside tae missing jimin. He accept jimin is no more. But he wants some time to accept jk. But jk think another thing. He always thinking negative.
What can he do after all jk is insecure.
He is tae second at everything. He is second love, he is second person kiss tae, he is second person in tae life.

Tae office.

J.hope
Tae he is nice boy. You know your saying he is young boy. but he trying to get your love.

Tae
That's not my problem hyung. I can't forget my jiminaaa. He is eyes side corner getting tears.

J.hope
I know bro. You love jimin. But you have to believe one thing. He is no more.
You are can't be like this tae. You are parents want to best for you. Think about them.

Tae
I accept everything hyung. But my heart always compared with jk love in jimin.
If jk do everything I suddenly remembered jimin.

J.hope
That's not your problem bro. This is happening to everyone who failed his first love.

Tae
Hyung,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

J.hope
Yes tae. You can ask anyone in the world.
They all are saying same like you.

You know I love Nancy first then my parents married to Suga to me. First I don't talk to him. I start to accept him. I start to love him. But still I remember Nancy.
I can't forget her. Because she is my first love. Still that day fresh in my heart.
Now she is in America happy with her husband and baby.

Tae
Hyung i feel like death when I remember jimin hyung

J.hope
I am also like this tae. But now we meet like good friend. Now me and she is good family friends. First accept the reality ok.
You can move on bro.

After j.hope go to out of the office tae start to think about j.hope words. He get up go to Kim mantion. In on the way he see flowers
He buy the flower go to where jimin car getting accedent. He stand the road kneels down put the flower on the road crying.

Tae
Jimin I love you baby.
You leave me with out say anything
I am sorry baby.  You are the one saying always be happy. I try to become happy

After long time later tae go to his mantion.
He finally one time say I love you jiminaaaa. Then stop the car in parking area. Go inside the mantion. He see jk is sitting on the couch watching TV. After seeing taehyung jk off the tv.

Tae
Dinner

Jk
Mm what

Tae
I am hungry. Make dinner

Jk
Smile. This is the first time tae ask him to make dinner. This is first time tae him self come to talk to jk.

Just five minutes hyung. I will make.

Tae
Mm.

Tae go to fresh up jk run to the kitchen.
He open the couprt see divorce papers.
He put the paper on the fail. Hide it somewhere. Where jk can't find ..

Jk
He is first time ask me to make dinner.
I make his favourite foods.
Just 1 hours jk make tae favourite foods
Place it on the dinner table.

 Just 1 hours jk make tae favourite foodsPlace it on the dinner table

Tae
Dinner is ready. I am super hungry

Jk
Come sit hyung. Dinner is ready
It's all your favourite.

Tae
Wow. Tae start to eat dinner jk take his food go to sit where he usely sit.

Jk about to go tae hold jk hand stop him.
Jk turn around see tae he holding his hand.
Jk don't say anything

Tae
Sit here.

Jk
He feel like crying because of the happiness
He don't say anything sit beside his husband start to eat.

Jk know he is husband trying to love him
So he don't say anything also don't ask anything to him.

Tae
How you know cooking.

Jk
hyung i don't eat home made food. When I have a leave at the time i come to park mantion they give home made food.
You know hyung i mostly eat in hostel food.
When I feel like to eat home made food I see YouTube how to cook. Like this I am cooking now.

Tae
Oo ok.

Tae can understand in such a young age how much pain jk get. 

After dinner tae go to his room jk wash the plate.

Taekook room.

Jk come to the room see tae is already sleeping. He smile go to tae. Jk see the sleeping Beauty. He is such a baby while sleeping.

Jk crass tae hair feel the soft hair

Jk touch tae face kiss on tae nose. Say good night baby. Sleep well.

After jk go to the couch tae weak up smile face. 

Thankyou.