10.

"Hey munchkin! You ready? Everyone else is." Seungmin knocked on her bedroom door. "Almost." He heard a tiny voice from the other side. It had been a few days since she had stood up for herself at school and things had been going great for her since. They decided to reward her with an early trip to Australia to meet the rest of her family and set her up for temporary online schooling. "Do you need any help?" Chan asked suddenly from behind Seungmin, causing the puppy to jump and put a hand over his heart. "Chan! I swear I'm going to murder you in your sleep!" He threatened, but Chan only chuckled at his response.

The door opened in front of them and the young girl looked up at the two silently. Chan's eyes widened at the sight. "Yeah.... Felix!" Seungmin turned and headed to the livingroom. "Oh my gosh... Raine why didn't you ask for help?" Chan knelt down, reaching for the brush that was currently quite literally stuck to her head. Raine blinked tears away, turning her head for Chan to have better access to the brush.

Chan sighed. "I know you can do it on your own and you love your independence.... But Kiddo, it's not dependence to ask for help sometimes. Everyone has hiccups in life where they need help. Even all of us. And you're our baby girl. We will always be willing to help you."

Raine remained silent. She knew they were there for her, but asking for help was hard. They still didn't even know about her scars yet, she hadn't had the heart to show them that day when she told them everything. Felix walked up to them and looked as if he had seen a ghost. "Oh wow, ok never fear, we will save your beautiful hair." He gently pushed her back into her room and made her sit down on her bed. Chan smiled and went back downstairs to wait. Felix sat his bag down, pulling detangler spray out and sat next to Raine on her bed.

As Felix quietly worked on her hair, Raine stared off in space. Felix sensed something was off and paused, glancing at her face before continuing on. "You ok Princess?" "Yes.." "Don't lie to me." He simply responded as he pulled a comb out of his bag and started using the pick part to pull her hair away from the brush a bit. "I'm sorry I've delayed our trip a bit...." "Princess, Jisung is delaying our trip. Not you. Squirrel boy is currently locked in the bathroom downstairs. There's time to fix your hair. What else?"

"What if they don't like me?" "There it is...." Felix stopped and gently grabbed her chin, turning her face toward his. "They already love you Raine. I may or may not have sent them pictures and videos of you that I secretly took of you when you actually acted like a normal kid, since that's so rare." He smirked before letting go of her chin and getting back to work on her hair. "You're lying." "Nope. We all agreed to never lie to you and never again hide anything from you, unless it's a surprise that you'll find out eventually. That's why we had you promise those same things. Because we all love you so much and want to have the best relationships with you."

Suddenly, Raine felt very bad for hiding her scars. "I..." Felix paused and looked at her softly. "Is there something you haven't told us Princess?" "Y-yeah.." Raine whispered, looking down. "I... I have a lot of scars..." "Let me finish your hair then we'll talk to the others and then be on our way to meet your long lost new family." Felix smiled warmly.

It took a good 15 minutes, but Felix got her hair free and brushed. When they got downstairs, everyone was already waiting. "Raine has something she needs to tell us. Raine." Felix looked down at her as he took a seat. Everyone's attention was on her. "I... Have scars.. I didn't tell you or show you because I thought that if I ignored them, if I pretended they weren't there, then they wouldn't be...." She looked down. "It's ok Bambi, I'd be the same way if I had been through all that you have."