𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 7

Warning

Adult language

18+ words

If you're uncomfortable in reading this you can skip this

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

————

Yoongi looked into Hoseok's eyes and his eyes were a deep red. "Ho.....hoseok......listen to me f-first" Yoongi said hesitantly with a bit of fear.

But Hoseok wasn't in a position to listen to anything, Yoongi was going to say something. Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hand and quickly tied him behind as his chest and head was pressing the wall, but Hoseok didn't take it seriously as Yoongi grunted in pain.

"Make him your own now or you won't be able to make him a life time mate~~"
" Yoongi is your mete mark him.......his neck looks beautiful with your mark~"

Hoseok is hearing the same voices in his mind

Hoseok came close to Yoongi's neck and licked it with his tongue. Yoongi shakes his head sobbing 
"no.....don't.....hoseok please.....I'm sacred "

"So...rry..... yoongi" deep alpha voice and bit Yoongi's neck. Blood is visible from Yoongi's neck as Yoongi feels excruciating pain from Hoseok's bite. (A/N:•Because Beta is twice as weak as Alpha.)

Hoseok kissed Yoongi with blood on his mouth and Yoongi kissed back. Yoongi's neck hurts so bad his legs are dragging and his eyes are starting to darken. Yoongi quickly passed out from the pain.Hoseok grabbed Yoongi and whispered "I love you" into Yoongi's ear before he closed his eyes he heard hoseok's words.

Hoseok picked Yoongi up bridal style and kissed him on the forehead and carried Yoongi to his room.

Hoseok only took off Yoongi's shirt then laid Yoongi down. Hoseok wraps Yoongi in a blanket, Yoongi's face is a little sweaty and Hoseok goes into the bathroom to give him a Spong bath.

After Hoseok left, Yoongi woke up from his nap, he couldn't sleep and immediately sat up.

"Uh....I can't sleep" Yoongi said and looked at the mark on his neck where Yoongi felt the most pain.

At the same time, Yoongi's body is heating. Yoongi knows that this feeling will only go away if he has s@x  with his Mate, but Yoongi has no desire to have s@x with Hoseok.

Yoongi is crying while feeling hot and irritable. "Fu¢k my life" he cried angrily and took off his shirt and pants. Yoongi cries and enters the hoseok's closet and hugs his knees and crying.

Hoseok brought a sponge and a bowl of water for Yoongi. Hoseok panics that Yoongi is not in the bed and screams for Yoongi's name. Just then the sound of Yoongi crying comes from his closet and Hoseok immediately opens the closet.

Hoseok is shocked to see Yoongi, but seeing Yoongi crying is difficult for Hoseok. Hoseok puts his hand on Yoongi's back and says "Yoongi" but Yoongi knocks Hoseok's hand away.

"Don't...... touch me," he cried, hugging more tightly to his leg knees. It's hard for Hoseok to see Yoongi but Yoongi's sent coming out makes Hoseok lose his consciousness.

Hoseok restrains it and apologizes to Yoongi. "Your apology....... won't change anything....... HOSEOK" he yells as he sobs. Yoongi puts his hand on his neck and cries "Look what...... you did...... it's hurts me ........so bad but you're....... you're fine".

Hoseok looks at Yoongi almost crying but holds it back and says "I know Yoongi that my apology won't change anything but....but I love you. Now if I don't make you my mete....... you'll be at someone else's mete ... ..in future” Hoseok's voice sounded like he is edge of cry.