episode 13/ Hoseok birthday special

"Alpha" yoongi said looking at the alpha with a confused expression.

"Beta I know .......so you shouldn't deny..." The alpha male said looking at Yoongi in his eyes .

"But-" Before Yoongi could speak next, alpha came closer to him and handed him a bag which he was holding.

Yoongi was looking at it with confusion, "Hurry up, beta, I know what you want," said and the Alpha handed the bag to yoongi.

Yoongi took it and looked at him with 'how' look. "Don't look at me, Hoseok said that if he gave it to you, you wouldn't accept it," Alpha said, ruffling Yoongi's hair and Yoongi closed his eyes and felt it.

The alpha picks Yoongi up suddenly and the male beta looks at his alpha as the alpha speak "do you want to shower again" but Yoongi doesn't say anything .

Hoseok's inner Alpha looked at Yoongi who was looking at Him "What" Yoongi didn't say anything just shook his head as no. "Yes, I need to take a shower," he said as he bowed his head, his hands still joining Hoseok's neck. "I don't like it can you put me down" Yoongi was looking down and Yoongi could feel his face heating up.

Alpha let Yoongi down he knew why Yoongi was saying like this. "Sorry" asked Hoseok/Alpha.

Yoongi just nodded and left with the clothes and the napkin bag which was given by Hoseok/alpha. The alpha left the room again after Yoongi left.

A few minutes later, Yoongi came in and was a little confused to see that Hoseok wasn't there
again."Uh.....where did he go now" he thinks confusly and sat down on the bed.

Yoongi is fine now but his stomach pain just hurts and he goes to sleep when the door opens and Yoongi sees who it is and it's non other than alpha.

"S-sorry" Hoseok as he comes in and place a hot bag and a bowl of hot chocolate in the table while Yoongi looked at the alpha confused.

"What's this Alpha" Yoongi asked looking at His face who was putting everything he brought on the table."this all for you,beta" alpha replied back to his medley.

Yoongi didn't understand but he was looking at him with confusion as Hoseok chuckled and went to place the hot bag in his beta's stomach which he was holdings.

Yoongi flinched slightly at the sudden movement of his alpha and grabbed the alpha's hand "What are you doing Alpha" Yoongi asked confused and angry. "I'm going to put hot bag in your stomach" Hoseok said casually "But why" Yoongi questioned again.

"Beta ,I think you don't know about this , well, it'll ease your pain, so I'm doing it" Hoseok put on that hot bag.

But now Yoongi remembers his younger sister Y/N because he used to do the same thing to Y/N and now Yoongi is confused by Hoseok's sudden action.And Yoongi never did anything like this for him.

"Beta eat this hot chocolate and it will ease your stomach ache" Hoseok took the bowl and put it in his hand. The only thing Yoongi remembers when he sees Hoseok is his sister's bloodied body and Yoong got angry and he can't stay silent like this.

"I don't need anything Hoseok" Yoongi said angrily. "But what happened be---" Before Hoseok could finish, Yoongi knocked the bowl in Hoseok's hand and it fell to the floor, revealing all the chocolate nearby. He swung the hot pack away from his stomach.

"Understand, if I don't want i don't want. Alpha,tell that Hoseok that if he wants anything so he want to do it" Yoongi angrily storms out.after the beta leave the alpha sighs as he closes his eyes then the Alpha leaves and now he is Hoseok and again he sighs looking at the room.

Hoseok quietly left the place.

Yoongi didn't want to cry in front of Hoseok so Yoongi left the room but didn't know where to go in the big palace-like house.