Episode 17

Jimin pulled away from Jungkook's grip with his hand and runaway from there. Taehyung saw it all and angrily approached Jungkook.

Tae grabs Jungkook's hand and jaw "What's on your mind betta" . Tae looks angry and upset and Jungkook doesn't even know what to say to Tae. He was looking at Jungkook with tears in his eyes and Taehyung quickly let go of Jungkook's grip.

Jungkook holds back his sobs and Tae blinks his eyes not to cry. Tae is in the mind that Jungkook shouldn't leave him and Jungkook's behavior towards Jimin now makes him very suspicious. So tae's Alpha comes and acts like this to Jungkook and if his alpha doesn't come tae just starts crying before Jungkook grabs Jimin's hand.

Yoongi came closer to them "Look sweeties, I don't know what's going on between you two but you can just talk it out" but Yoongi felt his stomach ache."Luna I don't think you're feeling well and you should take a break now," Tae said coldly.

Yoongi grabs Tae and Jungkook's wrists, "You called me Luna right? so how can I leave you like this." Yoongi smiled softly "I'd like to be a brother to you two" Yoongi remembered his younger sister because of the word brother.

“But I thought you liked Jimin,” Jungkook said and Tae nodded yes. Yoongi chuckled "yes I like him and I like you two also so don't get this wrong" now Taekook smiled at Yoongi.

Yoongi held Taekook's grip "Just talk once and after that you can't talk even if you think, why am I saying this beca....." Yoongi stopped. “I've lost someone whome I love and now I feel like I need to talk to them a lot but they died” Yoongi said in his broken and hoarse voice. Seeing Yoongi like this is a sin for taekook.

“Okay hyung , we will do as you said” Jungkook said smiling at Yoongi. Taehyung is silent and doesn't say anything. "Thanks Jungu---kook-" Yoongi's sudden stutter made Jungkook nervous "What happened hyung" Jungkook asked.

“It’s nothing, Jungkook just has a stomach acHe,” Yoongi said as he pressed his voice. "I'm leaving" saying this Taehyung started walking away as he pulled yoongi's grip and Yoongi looked at him sadly. “hyung, he's like that but good man" Jungkook said as he looked at Yoongi and smiled softly and Yoongi also gave a fake smile in front of Jungkook.

night comes, the moon comes and gives light instead of the sun. Everyone switches off their lights and goes to sleep.

But a betta is sleepless and his mind does not listen to his heart even if thinks not to think........... It's Yoongi.

He is lying on the bed and quietly looking around the room. "He hasn't come yet." "what happened""He just said it would take time, but will it take that long?"

Yoongi shook his head quickly and also himself.“Yoongi why are you thinking about him….Fûck” “You should sleep…sleep Yoongi”…… Yoongi covered his face with blanket and closed his eyes.

.
.
.

But sleep did not come to him.

Yoongi just remembered that Hoseok kept his suppressant in his drawer. Yoongi knew that if he take that now he would sleep but not good for his body.

Yoongi took the suppressant from the drawer and used it. If he was in Jin's house jin won't put the medicine near Yoongi or in Yoongi's room just because Yoongi will use the suppressant like this. But Hoseok didn't want Yoongi to suffer from his heat and period pain, exspecially when he didn't near yoongi so he kept the suppressant in the room.

Yoongi didn't get sleep even then, something appeared in his mind, that is, he thought out of necessity.

"Where did that b!tch go"