thakuma ka patr

Today is the last exam,everyone was revising their notes before appearing in exam.
Bondita and pari was discussing something important in between pari noticed something and gesture bondita to see.Bondita turned and saw abhi was sitting with a girl in the garden and was playing with her hairs,it is seems clearly that the girl was annoyed by him by seeing this bondita and pari started laughing.On hearing their laugh abhi turned and walked towards them.
Hello beautiful ladies said abhi
Hello Mr annoyance pari replied. By hearing her reply bondita started laughing again.
Abhi frowned on hearing her comment says what did you just said
I said... o ho you both started again stop fighting and quickly do revision,today is our last exam and important also, after that comfortably sit somewhere and then continue your fight I will not disturb said bondita.
After sometime bell rang and they entered their respective classrooms for exam.
After three hours abhi came out first from his classroom and started searching for bondita and pari.He found pari with some girls discussing about the paper.
He went their and stood beside pari and started annoying her.
His day didn't went good if  he not trouble her someday and sometimes getting beatings from her. There was also a reason behind his mischief he  found her quite cute when she makes an annoyed face.
Getting frustrated by his actions pari started searching bondita and found her still sitting in the classroom and re checking her answer sheets. Pari asked her by gestures how much time and bondita replied two minutes and quickly submit her answer sheet and came out.By seeing abhi and pari together she understood that as always they were arguing on something before coming there.
Before they both said anything bondita said today is our last day yr after that we will meet directly on the result day let's not fight now ok.
Ok they both said in union and started making plans for celebrating their happiness.
They were chatting in between someone tap on bondita's shoulder and asked are you Bondita Das?
Yes said bondita,why are you asking?
There is a letter for you please collect it from your hostel warden.
Letter for me,no you surely were mistaking somewhere,who will send letter for me said bondita by remembering the words of her sakha babu before he departed from London that for her safety he will neither make any phone call nor send any letter to her because he doesn't want that anybody came to know about her whereabouts and they will try to harm her again.
No you are Bondita Das so the letter is for you only please go to your warden and collect the letter from her,by saying this the peon went away.
Who will send letter for me bondita whispered to herself.
I will go and check you both don't start fight again.
No no we are coming with you they both said.
Ok come.
Bondita collected letter and check the name of sender the letter was send by thakuma.
On reading the name of thakuma various disastrous thoughts started to came in her mind but keeping aside her worries and by taking durga maa's name she started reading the letter.
In letter thaku ma says
Kaise hai bondita? Asha karti hu tu raji khushi hogi.tere yaha se bhaag jaane ke baad tu to waha khush hai sapna jo pura ho raha hai padhne ka,barrister banne ka par yaha teri maa ki halat sahi nahi hai. Us barrister anirudh roy choudhary ke saath milke tune jo daag lagaya hai na humare pariwar ki ijjat pe use teri maa she nahi payi aur tabhi se ek gambhir bimari ho gayi hai use.tume jo harkat ki hai use baad to me teri sakal bhi nahi dekhna chahti thi par teri maa ki aise halat dekh kar majboori me mujhe tujhse kehna pad raha hai ki ab uske pass jyada samay nahi hai. Ye lailaj bimari din ba din andar se khaye ja rahi hai use.din bhar besudh si padi bas bondita bondita karti rehti hai .Jeevan ka koi bharosa nahi Kab pran pakheru ud jaye isse pehle ki bahut der ho Jaye aur ek akhri baar dekh bhi na sake apni  maa ko yaha aa jaa bondita apni sumati bahu ke khatir tujhse wada karti hu ki tere yaha aane par teri suraksha ka pura khayal rakhugi me,aage teri marji.
Teri thakuma
Bondita started crying by the end of the letter making both her friends alerted.On asking her what happen she told the matter and make a decision to go back to her maa.

Precap - evil intentions behind the letter