Anirudh feelings

Bondita was crying in his embrace, he didn't want to do that but he have no other choice,her tears is piercing his heart, he wants to consol her, wipe her tears but at the same time don't want to show his soft side to her.

He still doesn't believe on her completely what if she is the real mastermind behind binoy's kidnapping, he is confused, on one side he don't want to believe on this after all she is his bondita he knows her from her childhood while on the other side she is thakuma's grand daughter what if she actually did all that on thakuma's advice moreover all the evidences is showing her partition in the kidnapping fiasco.
But in his opinion she was not completely guilty until there was even a little possibility of her innocence. He knows about everything bondita suffered after their marriage but don't want to show her like he care, he was working on some hidden information about this enimity but  he can atleast behave little softly with her. He will try.

But it's not meant that he will forgive her, he is still angry with her because after he denied her to go to krishna nagar, she still try to abscond from the house that to in midnight by jumping from window, like a thief. If he was denying for something then absolutely there was a reason behind all this, but no she is bondita, she doesn't need to hear or obey anyone she will do what she like.

he had noticed chandrachud's demeanor whenever he talks about bondita, that creepy look on his face, he looks more desperate to call bondita back to das haveli instead of thakuma, at the time of marriage thakuma was also present there and although she opposed it but at last she herself accepted this punishment moreover the real motive to form this relationship is to establish peace between the two villages then why after chandrachud came back thakuma changed her mind and the firing and blood shed is increased, it seems like it was chandrachud who don't want to end this enimity so he was provoking thakuma. And what if he had any evil motive towards bondita then, anirudh had also captured many spies roming around roy choudhary haveli in search of bondita, that's why he didn't opposed his kaka orthodox believes whatever it may be, but by not letting bondita meet her family or go out of the house is somewhere doing favors,

Anirudh separated the sobbing bondita from his embrace and gave a glass of water to her along with medicines, but here again she did something which angered him, bondita denied to eat medicines.
Look sometime ago he was thinking to go soft on her. But no he have to show his barrister babu side then only she will understand, if she not likes to be treated softly then he will fulfill her wish for sure.
Anirudh told in a calm and dangerous voice and scared the already sobbing poor girl more.

Bondita take these medicines silently, if not then I will forcefully shove them down in your throat. Don't you think I didn't notice that hanging saree from that rooms window, even after I told you very clearly then also you tried to go against my words, already i told you that if you try to defy me then consequences will not be good for you and anirudh roy choudhary didn't go back from his words, then be ready to bear your punishment but for now take these medicines.

Bondita was already in pain and scared also and here he is glaring at her and was almost ready to push the medicines  in her mouth. She can feel he is looking determined, if he can held her face this tightly and can forced her to sat still while that needle was piercing her skin then it is not a big deal for him to forcefully stuff that medicine in her mouth, bondita can feel that cruel barrister babu which she saw in forest murdering someone so brutally without an ounce of mercy. Already that is enough for today now she don't want to feel pain anywhere wheather it was her face, hand, forehead aur anywhere so she silently take that medicine and try to gulp it, she feel like vomiting but kept a hand on her mouth and forcefully gulp that as the rakshas babu is still standing infront of her.
After that he told her to change her saree because her saree was coloured with her blood, but again bondita was standing still increasing his anger, now he wants something so badly to take out his anger. But this time it was not bondita's fault how could she tell him that she can't change here infront of him as the bathroom floor is wet.

But much to her relief he went out of the room getting frustrated with her behavior and she changed her saree.

After some days, bondita wound was healing, som removed the bandage and now it was healing naturally with some antiseptic creams and medicines but anirudh's punishment is still pending. Trilochan didn't force her to get down and do household works. She takes rest and chit chat with saswati and helps her in learning some letters.
Today some guests were coming in roy chaudhary haveli so bondita decided to prepare some snacks for them, but then a idea came in her mind, she knows it can work as a fuel in his boiling anger but she wants to take the risk.
Bondita served tea to every guest present there but exchanged his cup of tea with coffee made exclusively by bondita roy chaudhary and hide behind the pillar to see his reaction but that obstinate roy chaudhary didn't gave a single reaction even after tasting that coffee made specially for him. Bondita's adiyal babu.
Here anirudh was about to close his eyes to relish the taste of coffee which he was longing to taste since five years but he can't show that her coffee really did any effect on him. So he kept his face straight with great difficulty but thought to have a little fun with bondita by showing his fake anger on her courage to serve him coffee.

Bondita was very disappointed, but little happy that he didn't scold her, she was going to her room when she noticed sampoorna was going to temple bondita requested to go with her because she can't leave any chance to go out and feel the outside world but sampoorna told her that will give only ten minutes to her for getting ready otherwise she will leave alone to which bondita immediately agreed and ran to her room to change saree.
Happily take out a new saree, locked the door, discard her blouse in a hurry, and wear a new one but as she opened her underskirt bathroom door opened suddenly and anirudh came out wiping his face with a towel, both of them looked at each other with wide eyes. This is the second time when he saw her like this. Now what fun he will do with her in this position.

Precap- Vaijyanti entry in anidita life.