Guilt

BONDITA.....

BONDITA.....

Bondita was spreading chilies on the roof for drying them in sunlight, after finishing her work she was stepping down when she heard his loud voice echoing in the whole haveli, he was calling her and by hearing his voice bondita can sense that he is angry again.

Sampoorna caught her in the midway and told that he is searching her from last fifteen minutes, bondita hurriedly ran towards their room and asked him while panting,

"Ji, ji barrister babu did you called me."

"Here you are, I was searching you from last fifteen minutes, where were you? "
Anirudh asked as he noticed her entering into the room.

"I was drying chilies on the roof, I didn't heard your voice, sorry. "
By listening sorry from her mouth Anirudh realized that he has been searching her since fifteen minutes because he want to say sorry to her .

"Barrister babu, why are you looking for me" .Bondita asked.

"Aaa.. I want to say something , whatever you said last night..., what I did...., I mean, I was saying that I... I...bondita I..."

"Barrister babu what are you saying, I am not understanding anything "

"I was saying that bondita I...

" Bondita....... maasi........"
Saswati interrupted his already interrupted speech.

"Bondita maasi I was searching for you ,you said you will teach me drawing, look I have brought paper and colors with me ". Saswati said while scattering her papers and colors on the bed and trying to climb it.

But before bondita could react anything anirudh lifted Saswati in his arms and carefully put her down from the bed and said while making her hold papers and colors in her little hands,

"Saswati not today, today your bondita maasi is busy na ,I have to talk with her ,so she will teach you some other day, ok" .

Saswati is looking towards him with a disappointed pout on her lips, and said

"Dadaaa...you always do this with me, whenever I want to talk with bondita maasi you always put your leg between us, yesterday also when i said that today i want to sleep with bondita maasi, what did you say ,you said that saswati today bondita is very tired so she can't tell you stories although bondita maasi never denied me then today also you are not letting me talk to her, I am not going anywhere dada also today I will sleep there."

Saswati said while glaring towards anirudh with her cute little eyes.

Anirudh bend to her height to talk with her while looking in her eyes
" Saswati I was saying this because I have brought chocolates for you from calcutta, if you will learn drawing here then your friends will eat all of them. "

"Chocolates"

Saswati eyes twinkled at the mention of chocolate ,but today she is not in the mood to leave anirudh and bondita alone. So denied his offer by shaking her head.

" Saswati please "

"No dada"

"saswati"

"no"

"Saswati I am saying something right, take your things and go play with your friends "

"No" Saswati said while stomping her feet on land.

"Saswati " Anirudh said seriously which shows that he is going to shout.