Mischief

Anirudh and bondita arrived home after completing all the formalities of newly purchased land. Bondita arrived inside first and sat on the sofa in living room exhausted. " Uff..."

Bondita feel little hot so thought to switch on the fan and she again settled after turning it on. But suddenly she feel a powder falling from fan and within no time, she was fully covered in it. 

" what is this powder and from where it came " Bondita stood up but soon started feel like itching in her face and then in arms, stomach, neck etc. "Aah.., what is this "

Anirudh entered inside after parking his jeep and found her scratching her neck and arms vigorously. He quickly ran towards her " Bondita what happen, what are you doing "

" Patibabu i don't know, when i turned on this fan some powder fell from it and after that i am feeling like itching in my whole body " Bondita replied still scratching her face.

" Powder, what is this " He bend down and took some on his fingers from floor but before this children party also arrived there and look towards bondita with horrified expression. He sense some mischief and just said " Saswati "

" Dada i didn't do anything, it was this meethi's plan. She told us to place this itching powder on fan so that it will fall on bihari babu's wife. Really i am innocent. " Poor soul blabbered everything without him asking anything and both anirudh and bondita's eyes went wide listening to her.

" Saswati you are becoming naughty day by day, you need punishment now ..."

" Aahh.. patibabu do something. I can't bear this, it's paining now " Bondita said, her eyes turning teary.

Anirudh looked at her hands which was turning red due to scratching this much, he quickly hold her hand and ask her to come to the room. 

" Dada don't touch bondita masi, it will spread on you too " Saswati shouted from behind but till then they both went from there.

Bondita and anirudh entered in the room. She rigorously scratching her neck and arms.

" Bondita do one thing, go and bath quick " Anirudh suggested a way to get rid of the problem.

" Haan " Bondita turned to go when he hold her hand " Bondita remove these jewelleries "

" Ji " Bondita turned towards him again. " Let me help you " And he also started helping her. 

Anirudh dropped her veil first which was kept on her head hiding her long beautiful hairs and then turned his attention to her earrings. On the other side bondita was harshly pulling her bangles while scratching her hands and started sobbing also " Patibabu "

" Bondita let me do it " He took her wrist in his hands and carefully but hurriedly pulled her bangles while dropping some on floor. He fastly removed her other earring while scratching his neck unknowingly. " Patibabu are you also feeling itching " Bondita asked and then they both realized that the itching powder fell on him also from her clothes.

He quickly turned her around and after sliding her hairs aside opened her necklace. Her beautiful swan like neck attracted him for a second but he corrected his thoughts and scratch his face also. " Come " Bondita went with him inside the bathroom. " Bondita go stand under the shower " Bondita went there and started the shower feeling water soothing her problem but for a little time because she is not completely relaxed.

Anirudh looked her washing her arms and face with the water but couldn't stop scratching again and again. He understand that only water is not helping much. He gaze towards the soap and quickly fetched it before coming near her. He was about to enter under the shower when suddenly stop. Bondita looked at him, looking at her with holding soap in his hands " Patibabu it is not stopping, give me soap. I will bath with it " And he handed it to her.