𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12 - 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12 – 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼
∞─𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅─∞
Ϟ∞❦❝─So what am I? Werewolf or Witch or an unknown species─❞❦∞ϟ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12 – 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼∞─𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅─∞Ϟ∞❦❝─So what am I? Werewolf or Witch or an unknown species─❞❦∞ϟ

  ↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

The tension in the room was high, as Athena stared at her birth mother. She could see the way her mothers eyes resembled hers, and the way her mother carried herself with many trust walls, just like Athena did. 

She looked around the room, seeing everyones eyes on her. She couldn’t process it all. Her eyes began to water, as she stared at the woman. 

“Muchikin,” Damon whispered, seeing tears falling down her face. He could practically see the gears working in her head. She looked  helpless. 

“I, um, how,” she could find her words. “I, I thought you were dead.” 

“I thought the same thing about you,” she whispered to her daughter, seeing the lost look on her face. Athena shifted uncomfortably and looked down at her hands. “I searched for you.” 

“Really?” Athena asked, kinda shocked by that.

 She knew that her parents had left her, but for her mom to come up on her Grandmother figure’s door step, it made her rethink how she felt. 

“Yes,” her mother took a step closer. “When your father died, it brought me such pain. I searched for you, high and low. I wanted to find you so bad, you were my whole life. And once I lost you, it felt like I lost a part of me.” 

Athena’s lip quivered, before she grabbed her birth mother and hugged her tight. She felt her birth mother embrace her with just as much force if not more, missing the arms of her daughter. 

“I, I thought you didn’t want me, I felt abandoned, they didn’t care for me, they hated me,” she cried into her mothers arms, trying not to fall apart at the seams but it looked like she was already doing that. 

“And I will do everything to make that up. I love you, and of course I want you, you’re my daughter. My greatest pride and joy,” she told her, holding onto her tight. Athena nodded, still crying slightly. 

“I really needed you,” Athena told her. “My adoptive parents didn’t care for me. They hated me because of her. I was abandoned. I needed you. I needed a mother.” 

“I’m so sorry, darling,” she whispered, holding her closer. “I’ll do everything in my power to keep you out of harm's way from now on. I promise.”